Bio

Name: (y/n) (l/n)

Other names: Necromancer, insane, crazy, grandson of Baba Yaga, hybrid, master, the most powerful necromancer, etc...

Race: 1/2 human with magical bloodline, 1/4 fey(hag), 1/4 demon. All parts of the heritage are pretty powerful.

Appearance: look like a normal human but with a few traits. You have glowing purple in your eyes, and paler skin, and you don't have too much muscle.

Age: 25

Blood Type: (b/t)

Powers/abilities:

Magic: Magic is pretty powerful even without the staff. Can do many different kinds of spells and magic. Necromancy is the most powerful magic you can do. You have a lot of magic energy to keep casting spells. You love to use spells to drain life/energy from others to heal or empower yourself. Your parents did a ritual to make them less powerful in magic but make you more powerful before you were born. You can also make enchanted items and potions. You also have natural magic from being part fey and demon.

Intelligence: You are pretty damn smart and clever for a magic caster. You learn things very fast and can do many things when you put your mind to it. Some of the best examples are the kinds of magic you put together or the kind of undead you managed to raise.

Skills: You know a lot of things. You can identify things easily and know what to do with them. You also know a few instruments/games to play with perfection.

Staff Fighting: You are pretty good at fighting with a staff. You trained yourself to be better at fighting with staff. You can even use them and magic together for more damage and stuff like that.

Dexterity: You have good reflexes to use. You are good enough to block/dodge most attacks from weapons and magic. You also have good stamina to run, dash, or other things like that.

Toughness: You don't seem to be, but you are much tougher than a normal human. Your skin is strong, and you rarely bleed.

Resistances/Immunities: Being a powerful hybrid spell caster and not fully human can go a long way. You have resistance to things like fire, cold, electricity, and other stuff. Magic isn't as strong when fighting against you and you can block/dodge them easier. You have a resistance to necrotic or death-like attacks such as a vampire's draining bite. You are naturally immune to being possessed because of your part demon. You can't be affected by mind-controlling effects in any way due to your heritage, power, and being kind of insane. You are also immune to poison, toxins, and diseases.

Immortality: Due to being only half human, quarter hag, and quarter demon, you are considered immortal also. You stopped aging for good. However, you still need to eat, drink and breathe. You only need to eat/drink sometimes and you can hold your breath for around 10 minutes. You also only need around 3 hours of sleep, but you like to sleep longer. He can use any magic to take life force or energy to count as eating/drinking.

Other: You have other things like your non-human grandparents.

Weaknesses:

Strength: You are physically weak. You paid the price for using necromancy as a profession. You are strong with your staff, but without it, you are more vulnerable.

Insanity: You are kind of insane. It can be a good and bad thing for you. You are considered crazy by multiple people, and you can be more prideful. It can be hard to make allies if you try.

Equipment:

Clothes: You enchanted your clothes to give more magic and make them stronger. It has other effects depending on what magic you use. Your cloak also protects you from damage or reduces it.