Four Days of Fun. Cruise Behavior: Part 12

Friday was the start of four days of fun. After dealing with so much drama, I planned to indulge. I wore a white outfit, a crop top that showed off my nice abs, and a pair of loose-fitting linen pants. I had a pair of white sunglasses, a gold necklace, my charm bracelet and pair of bedazzled flip-flops, and an oversized African art purse. The guys had on a similar style of wear, light-colored khaki shorts with a button-down white shirt.

An adult-only cruise. We stopped and took a few pictures before heading to see our suites. We had joined rooms. There was a bottle of champagne on the counter waiting. Romeo opened it and poured the three of us a cup.

The view of the bay was spectacular. We stepped outside and sat on the balcony enjoying the breeze. The seagulls were in the air squawking. I recorded several of them as they flew by our suites. "Muneca, we are going to have fun out here tonight," said Romeo as he drank down the last of his champagne. He stood, "let's go inside," he suggested.

We stood and followed him into the suite. "We have a few minutes before they do that silly-ass briefing." He grinned and pulled off his shorts. He was ready to christen the rooms.

"Just remember—"

"Ya, hermano, I know. Trust me, I won't," he reassured Rogelio. Even though it was highly unlikely that I would get pregnant that soon after not taking my pills, Rogelio didn't want to chance it. His mind was set on fathering a child with me first.

Romeo lifted my crop top and suckled my nipples one after the other. Slowly we turned me. My ass was pressed on the countertop. He pulled down my pants as I stoked him in my hand. He lifted my right leg and dove into me. He filled me inch by inch while kissing my mouth.

It didn't take long for me to start creaming all over his shaft. He slowed and looked at his wet rod sliding inside of me, "Mira, hermano," he said to Rogelio who was already watching. He loved how wet I got for him.

He grabbed my other leg and lifted me. I was bouncing on his shaft, my arms around his neck. I felt all of him. I cooed and moaned wildly. A crew member knocked on the door. Romeo shouted, "We're busy." He continued to bounce me. I was dripping all over him. He turned and placed me on the bed. His dick came out. He began to lick, slurp, and suck. He tried to snatch my soul. I quivered in response. I cried. He finally eased up and pushed back into me. He humped wildly. Rogelio watched closely.

Romeo saw his brother eying him. He pulled out. Rogelio got in position and took control. Slow sweet beautiful strokes with my legs folded back. Romeo fed me his cock. I licked all that nectar off and then some. As Rogelio continued to thrust while sucking my nipples. I felt my mouth overrun with Romeo's jizz. "Yeah mami, swallow," he insisted.

I did. He smiled, "Open," he said and kissed my mouth. "You're my sexy little freak."

I nodded. I was and he was mine. He went into his room, "I'm going to wash up before we go to the briefing."

Rogelio was still stroking my wet center. He paused and we shared a sweet kiss. "Ay mami, so good," he whispered to me. My Rogelio. Some men believed in fucking for sport. I heard the stories of women who were unsatisfied with their lovers which is why they hated sex.

My lovers knew how to please me. I yearned for my intimate moments with them. I wouldn't trade them for anything. As I lay there achieving the fifth orgasm, I smiled. He smiled, "what mami?" he asked sweetly.

"Can I tell you that I love you," I said to him innocently.

He nodded, "Of course."

"Te amo," I said.

"Yo Tambien," he replied. His eyes rolled. I felt him quickening his pace. He was about to fill my center. He pressed into me. I felt his heart beating rapidly. His dick twitched inside of me. He held steady for a moment as if he wanted to make sure one sperm found a home. I chuckled, "I probably won't get pregnant for a month or so."