Did That Slap Just Happen?: Part 6

Over the next few weeks, slowly, I took clothes from my foster home and brought them to the new apartment where I planned to move. Lucas had purchased my bedroom set with all the matching accessories. A white and grey area rug, a dark gray five-piece scoop-styled queen bedroom set, beautiful artwork for the walls, lamps, curtains, a desk with shelves, and bedding for the mattress.

When Carissa walked into my room one day she commented, "This stuff looks brand-new."

I replied, "It is."

"Hump," she said before exiting.

I had overheard her tell Trina that I had wasted my time fucking Lucas and that I should have waited for one of the Mendoza twins. I laughed inside a little. I let her believe what she wanted.

We had spent three to four nights a week going to Abigail's mansion to work. Well, they worked with a variety of men. Me, I only had to fuck Lucas which, I didn't consider a waste. The only thing better than fucking Lucas was fucking the Mendoza twins and I had all three.

One Saturday night, they had to work in a room full of old heads. Some were okay looking but there were a few that I would not have even wanted to smell my farts. Yet, there I was in Abigail's room sitting on Lucas's fat rod enjoying every inch of him as he held me in his gaze.

"You're becoming quite the lover," he commented before standing and bouncing me on his dick.

"I'm learning a lot from you and Abigail."

He bounced me nicely up and down, listening to my sweet moans making my pussy squish, "Oh my goodness Luke!" I exclaimed as I hit the peak.

He continued to bounce me on his fatty until I damn near cried. He walked me over to the bed and sat me on the edge. He fucked my pussy while standing and my legs rested on his shoulders, "You're so good Zora," he said to me working me over and making me cum repeatedly.

Finally, he leaned into me kissing my mouth and drilling my sweet hole slowly. I was climaxing again as his tongue explored my mouth. He pressed deeper and let his semen flow inside of me, "Oooh shit, Zora," he moaned.

After we fucked, we would always sit and chit chat. He told me that the twins were working on properties in Georgia and would be back in time for my birthday.

"What's the plan for your birthday?" he asked.

"I'll probably do something with Carissa and Trina."

He nodded, "The guys want to take you on a trip to the Bahamas. I was asked to coordinate everything."

I nodded, "Do I need a passport?"

"If I book a cruise, all you would need is your birth certificate."

"Cool."

"Once you turn 18, things will be less complicated."

"Thank God, it won't be long."

He touched my nose, "You're sweet as honey."

I smiled, "Thank you."

"Do you need anything else? Clothes, shoes, food?"

"I'm good. You guys have been so good to me. I haven't wanted anything. Almost too good."

He chuckled, "Is someone jealous?"

I didn't respond.

He laughed, "I understand. You know we could always put you in a place of your own."

"Oh no. I don't want to start any bad feelings between Carissa and me. She's been a good friend."

"Has she?"

I nudged him, "Yes. She was friends with me at school when most people acted like an ass to me. She's a good person. Just because we have a difference in opinion about something doesn't mean I want to throw her away."

He smiled, "You're a good friend to have Zora."

I spent the night with Lucas. We woke up and enjoyed a nice morning encounter. His dick was huge. I always felt like I was being spread open wider when he penetrated. It could have been because I was still tight. He was only the third man I had ever been with. After we finished, he'd see to it I was fed, had money in my account, and have a driver drop me off.

When I got home Sunday morning, I was greeted by my foster mom outside. She had a bit of a scowl on her face. As I got closer to her, she raised her hand and slapped my face, "Where the hell have you been all night long?"

I held my face, "At Carissa's."

"Liar," she fussed, "you've been out there whoring around. I told you not to be out there fucking around and with grown-ass men. I'm responsible for your bullshit until you turn 18, now get your ass in that house, go to your room, and don't come out until I say so."

I was livid as I walked to my room. I sat on the little rinky daybed that I had used for many years. I cried huge tears. My birthday was still weeks away. That meant no more freedom or fucking until then. I was devastated. I had gotten used to being with Lucas over those three weeks and now it was being shut down.

My dinner was served by my door. I ate and left my tray by the door for her to retrieve it. She was seriously mad. I didn't blame her. I knew my actions were not the best but I had to do what I had to do to survive. In a few weeks, I'd be on my own.

She had taken my phone but I still had the one that the twins purchased me. I didn't tell them what happened because I was ashamed. I did tell Lucas. He sent me a text message, "And how do you suppose she found out?"

"I don't know. Maybe just because I was out all night and not at Carissa's."

He sighed, "Carissa called me an hour ago. She wanted to meet up somewhere. Of course, I told her I couldn't on such short notice."

"What did she want?"

"She sent me this..." he replied with a nude picture of Carissa.

I gulped at the implication. I didn't respond. I heard my foster mother's footsteps. I put the phone away.

She stepped inside of my room, "Look, I'm sorry I went off and hit you as I did. I just, I don't like being lied to. You're not eighteen yet."

"I know. I know. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"Did this man force himself on you?"

My face scrunched, "what?"

"Carissa said that a man named Lou or something like that has been taking advantage of you. She said he convinced you to stay out all night."

I took a deep breath, "No. It's nothing like that at all. I was out all night doing things that I probably—"

She eyed me.

"Okay, that I should not have been doing. However, everything I did, I wanted to do."

She made a face, "Just try to keep them there legs closed until after August 10th, please."

I nodded. She left the room. I quickly grabbed my cell phone and read a message from Lucas, "Everything okay?"

I replied, "Yes and no. I don't want to talk about it. I'll see you and the Mendoza twins after I turn 18."