Where Were You: Part 4

Before the sun rose in the sky, I would experience another first. Romeo kissed the back of my neck and touched me below. He disappeared under the covers and tasted me from behind. He rolled me to my belly and spread me open wide. He used his thumb to press his way inside my hole. I knew if I could barely take his thumb, his cock was going to be a problem.

I felt him knocking at my back door, "Come on mami, relax, you can do it," he coached.

I took a deep breath and relaxed. He pushed in the tip. My jaws clenched, "Oh god, fuck," I said. He pushed in more of his cock and started stroking.

"Yeah, that's is mami, fuck, so tight."

He continued to work me over while kissing my neck and shoulders reassuring me that everything was going to be okay. I believed him. I started moaning. He increased his speed enjoying the sounds that poured from me taking his cock.

He pulled out and rolled over allowing his brother to partake, "Uh, shit," I said as I felt him enter. He thrust slowly while kissing me. I looked over and saw Romeo watching.

He licked his lips, "Ro let's do it."

Rogelio pulled out of my ass. Romeo signaled for me to ride his cock. I did. I rocked my hips and enjoyed him for a few moments. He pulled me into him and thrust wildly and then slowed. Holding my ass cheeks wide, so Rogelio could enter my already gaping ass hole. He pushed inside and we all grunted.

Feeling them inside of me. Filling and pressing against my openings. This was the ultimate sexual experience. They fucked me nice and long and when they finished. I headed home with the most amazing feeling inside.

I had two men that wanted me.

********

Carissa and Trina had picked me up around noon. We had to go look at the apartment we got courtesy of Carissa using her mouth skills. As she drove and they talked in the front, my mind was on the incredible day I had with the twins. My body still had the most amazing zing to it from being sexed properly.

"We're here," she said excitedly. The place was downtown and it looked fancy. I eyed her before we got out of the car. "Relax Zora, our rent is paid for the year...well, as long as I keep my guy happy."

As we entered the luxury apartment, I couldn't help but worry. I wanted something simple. Something we could afford on our own with regular jobs. Carissa strutted about the place with Trina. Carissa had the largest room with a full bathroom.

I would have a room down the hall on the opposite side and share a bathroom with Trina. I walked into my room. It was bigger than the one I had at my foster home and it would be all mine. I wouldn't be able to officially move in until August 10th, my eighteenth birthday. I would be on my own.

Trina had entered my room, "So, you like?"

I nodded. There was plenty to like. The carpet felt so soft under my feet. I had a large window that looked out to the pool area and my closet was a nice size...although, I didn't have a lot of clothes to fill it, "I love it."

She hugged me and stepped back, "So?"

I shrugged, "what?"

"Where were you all day yesterday and last night?"

I squinted. She grinned, "Your foster mom saw me at the store and asked if you were with me."

"Really?"

"But, you know I played it off. I said you were in the bathroom."

"Oh."

"So, who were you with," she nudged me.

Carissa walked into the room, "Yeah, Zora, who?"

I shook my head, "Just out."

"Bitch, don't think we haven't noticed your new clothes and a new phone," said Trina

"Fine, I was with someone. It's no big deal."

"You got fucked."

I laughed.

"Who was it?" asked Carissa, "One of the guys at the mansion."

I nodded, "yeah."

She smiled, "Look at you. You little slut. I knew you had it in you. At least you weren't like the tramp that let The Mendoza twins fuck her in the private room."

I cleared my throat. She asked again. Her blue eyes pierced through me, "Who? Please tell me he was one of the older white guys. That's where the money is other than the Mendoza twins."

"It was—"

They waited eagerly. The only name that popped into my head was, "It was Luke."

Carissa made a face, "My Lucas?"

"I'm sorry. I thought you were done with him."

She laughed, "Of course. He's small potatoes anyway. So, did you like it? Lucas may not be as rich as the others, but dios mio, he can fuck your pussy into the clouds."

I smiled.

"I'm happy for you, but...you have to get a plan B. Lucas is married with two young kids. He won't be able to dedicate as much time or money to you. Be smart."

Trina hugged me again, "We have to celebrate."

"I could call Abigail. She's entertaining tonight. Needs a few girls for some big-time ball players."

"Um," I was reluctant. I only wanted to be with my guys.

"Oh stop Zora. I already told you, you need a plan B. You can forget about the Mendoza twins now that you've fucked Lucas. I heard that's why neither of them wanted me. So, let's get out of here, tell your foster mom you're staying at my place tonight."