29: When all is lost, then all is found - Part 1

"What the fuck!" Clarke yells, "Bellamy is taking the entire camp apart to find you and Octavia. What are you doing here?"
Raven and Anya's heads immediately turn towards Clarke and not two seconds later Anya is on her feet, her sword unsheathed. When she recognised Clarke, she slightly lowered her sword and then she saw Lexa. Her face took on a neutral expression, she resheathed her sword and sunk to one knee. She immediately started apologising, "I'm sorry, Heda, if we caused trouble. We acted without thinking. This will never happen again."

"Raise," Lexa commanded, "what are you doing out here?"
"This is kinda my fault," Raven started and looked to Clarke, Lexa's eyes turned towards Raven, who now grabbed the staff Anya made for her and rose to her feet with some difficulty. Then she continued, "I woke up and kinda decided to see the stars, so we snuck out and ended up here. But where is O?"

"That is the question," Clarke deadpanned, "Octavia is gone and Bell makes you," she turned to Anya, "responsible for it."
"Octavia was fast asleep when we left, i swear," Raven defended Anya.

"Problem is, Bellamy will not believe you. Do you have any idea where Octavia could have gone?" Clarke asked with urgency in her voice.

Raven was silent in thought for a few minutes. Finally she had an idea. Hesitantly she started, "You know that Octavia had this Grounder boyfriend, right?"

Clarke nodded and Raven continued, "He was taken a while ago by monsters..."

"They were Reapers, Heda. Nyko told me in TonDC," Anya interrupted.

"Okay, whatever. They sometimes met in a secret hideout. I don't know where it is though," Raven finished her thought.
"Maybe Indra knows where it is. She was closest to Linkon. And he directly took orders for scouting more than once from her.

If someone can help us, it's Indra," Anya said turned to Lexa.

Lexa just nodded. "Please bring Clarke and Raven back to the camp, I will go to Indra. Let's hope you're right. Otherwise this Bellamy might become a serious problem," she said.

"Sha, Heda. Follow me," Anya turned to Clarke and Raven.

"Be safe, Lexa. I will take care of Bellamy for now. And please hurry. I won't be able to hold him back forever," Clarke warned Lexa and then turned to go with Raven and Anya back to camp.

A few minutes later Lexa arrived at her people's camp and went straight to Indra. She went a few steps away from listening ears and asked her about Linkon's secret hideout. But apparently the young man had many hideouts only a few of them Indra knew. This was not the way to find Octavia, but Lexa had another idea.

"Indra, beja hon Gostos in en hit op Anya en Ai gon dou kom Camp Jaha. (Please get Gustus and meet Anya and me at the gates of Camp Jaha.)"

Indra nodded and went to get Gustus while Lexa returned to the Camp. She went through the hole in the fence. Near the medical tent, she noticed, were Clarke, Bellamy, Anya and Raven. She hurried over to them. As she neared the group she heard Clarke say to Bellamy, "Calm down. O wasn't with them, but the Commander will find her. We will find her."

"She is right. We will probably find her. This is Trikru land. We know our way around," Lexa joined the conversation. Everyone turned to her and Anya was the first to ask, "What did Indra say?"

"She told me, that Linkon had many hideouts, so she doesn't know where Octavia could be," Bellamy gasped and opened his mouth to speak, but Lexa just continued, a tad louder than before, "Only Linkon knew every place. But we know that it can't be too far from here. We will scout for her now. Indra and Gustus will accompany us. We meet at the gates as soon as everyone is ready. You may all come along, if you wish, but don't slow us down and don't make noise."

Raven look at her leg and sadly said, "Just go without me. I can't move so well in the woods."

Clarke looked at Anya, who seemed a little sad, even though she tried her best at keeping a stoic expression. She got the idea, that Anya acted tough, but she actually didn't agree with the feelings-are-weakness charade most grounders believed in. As a general she had to keep her feelings at bay, but she still felt for the people around her. She was different from people like Indra. Anya just lived up to the expectations of the others while Indra lived the expectations of the others.

"I will stay here too," Clarke said, "I can give you a radio, so we can stay in touch. Then Raven and I will coordinate the search parties with Kane."

Everyone agreed and Lexa, Anya and Bellamy went off to the gates, wile Raven and Clarke went to the council chambers where they found Kane.

"Hey, how many search parties do we have?" Clarke asked instead of a greeting.

"We have four parties, in each is at least one member of the guard," Kane answered.

"The Commander and Bellamy will lead another party. Do we have a radio for them?" Clarke continued.

"We do," Sinclair answered. He was at the big radio and coordinated the signals. "Here." He gave a radio to Clarke. She took it and ran towards the gates. The sooner the group got moving the better. Especially for Bellamy's neves. And after she gave the radio to Bellamy and left again, the Trikru warriors and Bellamy started to move. From the hole in the fence they'd pick up a trail and find Octavia.