Secret

Chaeyoung' POV

I'm chaeyoung but people in our University called me mostly as Nerd, Ugly, and other names. I just didn't mind them tho I'm used to it. But again bullies exist for a reason such as right now..

"Hey Nerd!" Somi, the so called queen bee of the campus shouted at me

"y-Yes?" I responded, cause I don't want to get beaten again by them

"Where's my assignment that I gave yesterday? I said it was due today right?" She said, Gosh the bitchy side of her is really scary.

"i-I haven't finished it... m-My hand was still injured from yesterday.." I replied, well it's true they also beaten me up yesterday when I haven't finished their research paper.

"So it's our fault? You're just a fucking idiot, you injured your own hand" Bambam added. Somi has a crush one him, but he doesn't have any feelings for her. He likes the University's Student Supreme Council's President.

"i-I didn't—" I didn't even finish what I'm gonna say when Jackson, Bambam's friend punch me, fuck.. that's gonna leave another bruise also the impact made me seated on the floor..

"Ops.. Sorry didn't mean to" he said as he laugh along with the two..

"You're such a big loser argh! and please stay away from Mina you don't stand a chance bijj. So spread your disease elsewhere" said Bambam as he throw water at me..

"Let's just go, she's not worth our time guys. Hey! Get my fucking paper done you under standard?" Somi said and they just throw some money at me like I'm just kind of whore to them. They walk away like nothing happens.. some students look at me and some pitied me, while others laugh. I just stare at the floor, I don't wanna cry cause she might see me..

"What's the commotion all about?" said.. Jhiyo Unnie.. The Vice President of the SSC and also my friend. When she saw me she immediately went to help me stand up.

"...." I didn't say a thing, as I don't wanna worry Unnie and knowing Jhiyo Unnie she'll also get the news. She will not let this pass and I don't want to cause a scene any further.

"I swear to God Chaeyoung, you need to tell this to her! it's been happening since last week. We are all worried about you" Unnie said, we went to my locker to get some spair clothes and she went to the emergency kit and tend my wounds.

"Please Unnie, don't tell her what happened, I promise I'll tell her myself" I responded, I search for my extra shirt but there aren't. It was just a Hoodie? Hmm..wait! this is her hoodie cause her name was engraved to the side showing "Sharon M." well might as well wear it, I don't have any clothes left and people mostly do the know its hers since that's her English Name. So I guess it's safe?

"Okay.. But this is the last time I'm gonna follow your request. If this happens again I'll tell her immediately." Unnie seriously said. She accompanied me to my room and she also went to her room.

----------FF---------

@Cafeteria

Mina' POV

It's lunch time already, I was eating my lunch prepared by my love of my life hihihi that person is the sweetest! She even gave me extra ketchup packs too! I love my person so much! We're at our usual spot and I hear my friends talk, I gaze around the Cafeteria searching for someone, but I think that person isn't here yet. I don't see anyone on their respective table. To answer your question, Yes, she also has her own group's table which I requested so I can see her. She isn't fond of attention and I respect her decision. As I went on with me lunch, we saw her friends run to our table catching their breaths