"Haha. It looks even more stupid in 3x speed, take a look," Nene said.

Tsukasa shoved Nene's phone down, "ughhh your such a pain. Your never going to let me live this down, are you?"

The rest of the car ride was just silence, and the sound of Nene giggling at the video.

Tsukasa stopped looking out his window, to see the entire group giggling over the video.

"Everyone now!? You too Rui? You were the last person I thought was on my side!!" cried Tsukasa.

"Its not that bad. Your probably never going to see those people again anyway, and when you do you'll be a star," reassured Rui, "come here, maybe you'll laugh at it yourself."

"Ugh. Fine," Tsukasa leaned over to look at Nene's phone.

He had to admit. Even though it was himself being an idiot in the video, the speeded up version was pretty hilarious.

He tried to keep a straight face while watching it.

Tsukasa couldn't hold in his laughter anymore, and he just burst out.

"I told you you would laugh!!" Rui said, the rest of the group laughing with Tsukasa.

"We're here," said Shosuke, pulling up to the hotel.

Nene put away her phone and they all got out of the car.

"This will turn into an interesting story to tell later on," Nene said.

The elevator ride was pretty silent. The only noise made was Emu coughing.

"I think we can all agree we are pretty tired anyway, huh?" Asked Rui.

The three others agreed, and they all decided they should go straight to bed.

...

Tsukasa woke up in the night, which was weird because there was no rain or thunder this time.

He sat up, and decided maybe he could get some water— or a snack.

Tsukasa carefully went down stairs, and headed into the kitchen.

He opened the cabinet and found some fruit loops, Tsukasa poured them into a bowl and decided to eat them dry, definitely normal decision.

He had only just started eating when he noticed someone on the balcony.

Tsukasa fought with himself over whether he should go check it out.

Deciding on yes, he put down his fruit loops and opened the door to the large balcony.

Whoever was on the balcony, turned around at the sound of the door opening.

"Rui?" Tsukasa asked, realizing who it was.

"Hi, Tsukasa kun. Is there a problem?" Rui asked.

"Well I'm not the one standing out on the balcony at two in the morning, are you okay?" Tsukasa questioned.

"I just thought it would be nice to take advantage of the view we have from here. Look," Rui said, pointing down to the glittering streets below.

It was that moment when Tsukasa realized how the lights all the way down there danced up at them.

"Oh. It is really pretty. The lamp posts, headlights and other colourful lights combined with the light from the moon, its actually very nice," Tsukasa said thoughtfully.

Rui nodded, and Tsukasa turned to him.

"What was it you were going to ask me before the uh— you know accident?" He asked.

"Ah, oh— uhm, that? I mean...I wouldn't say it's particularly important..." Rui said.

"That doesn't matter. Tell me," insisted Tsukasa, curious.

"I was just going to ask you if you, um, wanted to dance," Rui replied, looking away slightly.

"Oh! Uh..yeah I suppose its a bit too late for that.." Tsukasa said.

Rui had wanted to ask him? Well that would have made his life so much easier.

If only that stupid waiter hadn't been so clumsy.

It was really the waiters fault for being so careless.

"Actually...we could still give it a go...?" Rui offered.

What?

Like, when?

"Like, now?" Tsukasa asked.

Rui nodded.

"At two am on the balcony?"

Rui nodded again.

"So, now, now? You want us to dance right now. This very minute of the very day— er night?" Tsukasa asked.

Rui laughed, "if you want to."

"I mean, I wouldn't mind..." he said.