He stopped.

After the play, the song and the entire day, actually, he was now realizing just how tired he was.

He took a seat on the couch again, and decided to play Pop star simulator on Roblox.

...

The door to the dressing room opened, and it was the rest of the group.

Huh?

How long had he been playing pop star simulator..?

"Tsukasa kun!? Are you okay? We were looking for you!" Emu said.

"Is the party over already?" Tsukasa asked, sitting up.

"No, we didn't want to enjoy it with out you," said Rui.

"But I cant go back," Tsukasa groaned, "everyone will give me a death stare. Nobody got to enjoy cake because of me."

"Don't worry Tsukasa kun! There are still cupcakes. Maybe if everyone combined the cupcakes that were left they could make a big wonderhoy cake!" Emu said cheerfully.

"Tsukasa kun, its not your fault. I didn't realize you were trying to warn me. I should have listened," said Rui.

"This is what I meant when I said you were a clown," Nene said.

"Of course everyone says comforting things then you just say that," Tsukasa sighed.

"So are we going to head home now?" Emu asked.

"You guys can go and continue the party. I can go back to the hotel on my own," Tsukasa said.

"Well we are going to come with you!" Emu insisted.

"Okay, okay. You guys change and I'll call Shosuke," Tsukasa said, closing Roblox and dialing up Shosuke's number.

Shosuke picked up, "Yes?"

"We are going home early. Can you meet us in the parking lot in twenty minutes?" Tsukasa asked.

"Alright," Shosuke replied.

Tsukasa hung up and put his phone back in his pocket.

...

They got into Shosuke's car.

"Why did you guys decide to leave early?" Asked Shosuke.

"Tsukasa had a little accident," said Nene.

"STOP MAKING IT SOUND LIKE I PEED!" Tsukasa snapped.

"What was this accident exactly?" Shosuke asked, seemingly curious.

Tsukasa sighed, "i dont want to talk about—" he was interrupted by Nene, "Tsukasa, being the clumsy idiot he is, fell over onto the cake and then poured punch on himself."

"Nene, what actually happened was I stepped on Tsukasa's foot because somebody bumped into me," Rui corrected.

"Whatever," Nene said.

"I think it was kind of funny," Emu admitted.

"Emu!? I thought you were on my side? Were you laughing too?"

"Hey! Take it as a compliment! It means your funny," Emu said.

"I wasn't trying to be funny though. It was funny for other people but it was EMBARRASSING FOR ME," said Tsukasa.

"I already found a video," said Nene, "its called 'random guy trips onto table, ruins food and then dunks himself in fruit punch ten hour loop',"

"Its just as I foretold," murmured Tsukasa.