DESTINY

I stood in the mirror naked, thinking about all the changes my body has gone through since Stone marked and claimed me. Knowing that I am pregnant with his child really makes me nervous.

"Are you ready, Madam?"

"Yes."

The three assistants split up getting things together, then I saw the most important gown I'd ever wear in life...my wedding gown.

We already eloped in the human world, with a very intimate ceremony at the courthouse. It was too risky for a big wedding and I wasn't comfortable having a bunch of attention on us.

I missed Roman and Dice. Their absence was truly felt but now I have new protection around me in the human world...his brother Macki. He was Stone to the tenth power and never said a word to me but..."Welcome to the family, Mrs. Murello."

Stone's father apparently has over thirty something kids and that kind of freaks me out. After dealing with Novic and Chase, I don't want to attend any family reunions.

I stared at my beautiful red gown, wearing it made me excited. But also behind my excitement held a lot of anxiety...I was marrying Scaviot Venoche, Lycan King of the Demon Cities.

The gown fit me like a glove and I smiled turning in front of the full length mirror.

"They are ready for you, Madam."

I made my way to the huge double doors, my abdomen warmed up...Stone was in there. A smile formed on my face knowing that he could hear our baby's heart beating from a distance, that's how I found out I was pregnant. And the baby senses when its father is around, they already have a bond.

The violins snapped me out of my thoughts as the doors opened up. My heart raced at the amount of guests that were there staring in my direction. All eyes were on me, including my husband and I kept my focus on him.

My 22nd birthday just past and not only am I married, I'm going to be a mother soon and Queen of the Demon Cities...what a difference a year can make.

Once I stood in front of Stone, his eyes stared at me with intensity.

My sweet Asha...I can smell your arousal. I want to fuck you so bad.

His voice entered my thoughts and my heart raced. I felt like everyone could hear him and he smirked at my blushing.

"We are gathered here to witness the joining of two powerful souls. Asha, the Witch of light and our Demon Lycan King, Scaviot."

Are you okay, my love?

Maybe my nerves are affecting the baby and he can hear it. Stone grabbed both my hands, rubbing his thumbs over them.

I took a deep breath and began to calm down from his touch.

That's better.

What seemed like forever was done within a few minutes and with the joining of our lips I was now recognized as the Queen of the Demon Cities.

***

All the guests celebrated Stone and Asha's union...they cheered, feasted and danced through the night of the red moon.

Asha was speechless at all the different species of demons and humanoid creatures that made up the Demon Cities. Many of the ones attending the wedding were stunning..men and women alike.

She was greeted by the upper level demons and dark lords but was avoided by the succubus who she assumed were servants of Stone. They knew their place was never on the level of the new Queen and feared death if the King sensed any disrespect.

"It's an honor to meet you my King," Queen of the Lamia greeted, waiting for Stone's response.

Asha smiled at her beauty, but Stone was unimpressed.

"Are you ignoring my Queen? This celebration is for her."

Asha looked at her husband surprised.

"Oh, pardon my manners. I am Desa and it is an honor, my Queen."

"Same to you. You are stunning." Asha shook her hand and smiled.

"Not as stunning as you..." Desa stared into Asha's eyes.

"I said to acknowledge my Queen, not seduce."

Asha giggled and Desa smirked.

"My apologies, I couldn't help myself. You have great taste."

She walked away and Stone grabbed Asha's hand. She said no words letting him lead her to somewhere unknown.

They walked in front of a room with black double doors, when they walked in, Stone closed them. He turned to look at his wife and smiled.

The room had a dozen bouquets of red roses spread out in different parts of the room. Black curtains covered the walls with a big round bed cover with black silk sheets. A small balcony displayed the red moon sky while Asha stared in awe.

"You did very well today, Queen."

She turned to face him. "I don't think I'll ever get used to you calling me that..."

"What do you prefer I call you?"

"Baby is fine."

Stone laughed, walking closer to her. "Then what happens when the other baby is born?"

"You can call them by their name."

He smiled and kissed her lips. Suddenly, music began to play and Stone took her hand and they began to dance.

Lady in red...is dancing with me, cheek to cheek. There's nobody here, it's just you and me...it's where I wanna be.

"Honey, this song..."

"You remember?" He asked.

"It was our first date. I was so scared and nervous."

"I know...now look at you...my wife and carrying my child."

Asha smiled.

"I put you through a lot of shit and I'm going to make it up to you, Asha."

She put her finger on his lips. "Shhh....you already have."

He kissed her lips as they glided around the room and all the memories of their first date came flooding back.

Within minutes, their naked bodies were intertwined with the black silk sheets as Stone plunged himself deep inside of her. He never got tired of hearing Asha's moans and cries of pleasure. Being inside of her and making her cum over and over again was his favorite past time.

"Stone! Ah!"

He kissed her neck, enjoying her nails digging into his skin.

"I'm almost there, baby," he whispered in her ear.

"M-Me tooooo.." Asha moaned.

"Cum with me, baby."

She felt her body listening to his request, taking every thrust he gave. She let go as his pace quickened and the euphoric feeling was instant.

"AH!"

"Asha..uh!"

Stone thrusted forward, causing her eyes to roll back and his hips to jerk, releasing his warmth inside her.

They both smiled and breathed heavily, holding on to each other.

BOOM!!!

The floor shook from what sounded like an explosion.

"Fuck...stay here, Asha. Do not come out until I get you."

Stone got up and got dressed. He walked out onto the balcony.

"There he is! Our dear brother Scaviot. Why weren't we invited?!"

Five men stood outside the gates.

"Shit..."

Stone walked out and closed the doors.