TREASURE

Asha finding my sex room was an absolute treat. I slowly wanted to build her up to this moment but my enjoyment in denying her pleasure the past few months delayed things. The door was now secured and I was ready to play.

"Has this room always been here?"

"No, I had it done when your walk-in closet and dressing room was being done. I wanted us to have our own private sessions."

She let go of the chain, looking confused.

"Is this some sort of sex torture room?"

I stared into her curious eyes. "No, but it can be. Come here."

With no hesitation she walked towards me and I took her hand, walking her over toward the bench. Asha touched it like it was a work of art while I stared at her because she actually is.

"Do you want to continue?"

"Yes."

The blindfold was in my hand as I stood behind her then slowly covered her eyes.

"Have you changed your mind?" I asked in her ear.

"No." Her breath trembled.

I softly massaged different parts of her body causing her head to fall back in relaxation.

"Reach for the ceiling with both hands and no matter what I do...keep them there."

Asha's hands went up then I pulled her nightgown off over her head...I softly kissed the middle of her back. Her body responded instantly and my dick got hard. When my lips touched her left nipple her hands came down.

I smiled. "Someone's not listening..."

"I-I'm sorry." Asha put her hands back up.

I grabbed the black straps, wrapping it around her wrists. The noise from the ceiling chain caused Asha to turn her head towards the sound. After connecting the straps hooks to the chain, I went to pull the other side and her arms went back into the air.

"S-Stone?" She was shaking.

I moved the bench and stood in front of her. "Spread your legs apart."

She did as I said then I touched the lips between her thighs.

"Someone is very wet."

***

My body wouldn't stop trembling, I was so nervous but everytime Stone touched me I wanted more.

With my eyes covered and my wrists chained towards the ceiling...my arousal was high causing between my thighs to pulsate.

He rubbed my folds, feeling how wet I was and his groan at my wetness made my nipples hard. For a few seconds he didn't touch me but soon I felt something cool rub against my backside.

No words were spoken as his lips kissed my stomach then I felt his fingers on my clit. The sensation caused my knees to slightly bend, thankfully, the chain held me up.

"Stone..." I moaned his name.

I felt him suck my right nipple...I moaned louder. Immediately, something clamped on to it and I yelped. The unexpected feeling caused a little pain until he rubbed my clit again and sucked my left nipple.

"Oh Stoonnne..."

All the different sensations were driving me crazy, I felt another clamp on my left nipple and a cold chain link against my stomach.

"Ah! Mmmmm..." The feeling was so good.

"Do you want to continue?"

"Y-Yes.." I bit my bottom lip.

"Good girl."

He no longer touches me for a few minutes and the anticipation was causing me to get anxious. It was eerily quiet...now I was beginning to worry.

"Stone?"

There was no answer.

"Stone, are you still there?"

SMACK!

"What did you call me?"

My correction was instant. "SIR!"

My ass stung and I loved it.....I missed this so much.

"When you are here how do you address me?"

"Yes Sir...No Sir."

Suddenly, I felt both my nipples being pulled at the same time and my eyes rolled back in pleasure. The tension released as my legs trembled.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry." I whined in want.

I heard buckles from a belt while I breathed heavily. Then I felt his warm body against mine.

"You want this?"

His huge erection rubbed and pushed against my back.

"Yes Sir..."

He smacked his dick against my ass....it felt heavy.

"No, you don't really want it."

"I do, Sir....I want it so bad."

I felt his body move away from me and my eyes began to water underneath the blindfold.

"Stone, please fuck me!!" I cried out.

There was silence then his deep growl vibrated through me.

"Okay and I'm not stopping until I'm done."