DATE 2

He wants to take over your mind, body and soul…don’t let him, Asha. Do you hear me?

Ms. Cara’s voice replayed in my head. She nor my Uncle knew Stone Murello but my gut told me she was referring to him. The thought of not seeing him again made my heart hurt but it overwhelmingly seemed like the smart thing to do.

I stood in the mirror, looking at the dress I was wearing for tonight. It was a soft yellow, thin strap, flowy dress with a high split on the side. My boutique had so many cute dresses to choose from and I wanted to keep my energy light. 

My hair was pinned up in the front with falling curls down the back and the only jewelry I wore were diamond earrings and my charm necklace. I wanted to be prepared for any negative energies.

Once again my nerves were taking over at the thought of being in Stone’s presence. I planned on keeping things appropriate tonight,  hopefully he does too.

“Your date is here…” 

My mother’s voice called up the stairs, my footsteps followed and there he was…Stone Murello. 

“Hello Asha, you look beautiful as always.” 

His words made me blush and the way he stared at me meant something more now that I’ve experienced the pleasure of his hand between my thighs. 

I took a deep breath then spoke. “Thank you. You look very handsome.”

He wore a dark blue casual suit with a white button up. The top buttons were undone giving a peek of his muscular chest. He smiled then put out his hand for me to hold…the same hand that made my body tremble and my mouth cry out in ecstasy. 

As soon as our hands touched, a warm tingling sensation went down my spine. 

Asha, don’t give in, be strong.

***

As always Asha looked stunning. The light yellow against her beautiful brown skin was mesmerizing. I noticed she was wearing the same necklace she wore at our first meeting. It vibrated the first time and I wondered if it would tonight.

We drove down the expressway in silence, enjoying the intense energy between us. 

“Stone?” Her soft voice broke the silence.

“Yes.”

“Are you dating other women?”

I wasn’t expecting her question but I wasn’t surprised either. I could feel her eyes on me, waiting for my response.

“What do you consider dating?”

“Getting to know each other and spending time together.”

“Like what we’re doing?” I looked at her…she looked away.

“Yes,” she answered.

Asha was so sweet and I always wanted to be honest with her, even if it wasn’t pleasant.

“No, I’m not.”

My focus went back on the road and I could instantly sense her relief.

“I do have sex with them…no strings attached.”

She quickly looked at me as if she wanted to respond but she held back.

“Does that bother you, Asha?”

She seemed to shut down a little. “I don’t know…”

We remained quiet until our destination was reached. Valet opened our doors and I escorted my gorgeous date into the Moroccan inspired lounge called Bliss.

Traditional music played while the hostess led us to our private area. I enjoyed watching Asha’s reaction to new environments and experiences...it was so pure and genuine. 

“We have the Terre Rouge cooled and ready, Mr. Murello.”

“Thank you, please pour us some.” 

While I talked to the hostess, my eyes stayed on Asha. Watching her look around, exploring the area while touching the different fabrics was so calming for me.

“Is there anything else, Sir?”

“No, that is all.”

“I’ll have your food brought to you soon.”

The hostess smiled at Asha's curiosity then walked out to fulfill my requests. 

“This place is beautiful, Stone.” Her eyes went to the walls then floor.  

The floor was covered in thick Moroccan rugs, cloth and pillows while curtains and jewels cascaded from the ceiling and walls.

“I’ll take your shoes, Miss.” The waiter spoke.

Asha removed her heels and I slipped out of my shoes.

“You may sit down here and make yourself comfortable.”

The waiter put out his hand, helping Asha sit on the soft rug and pillows. 

Her eyes looked up at me while I grabbed our wine filled glasses from the gold plated tray. 

“Are we the only ones in this area?” She asked while the split of her dress showed off her smooth leg. 

The dress exposed the curve of her upper left thigh and my dick twitched at the thought of my face being in between them.

“Yes, it’s just us. You are for my eyes only.”