TAKE

The atmosphere was dreamy....it was like we were in another world. Stone puffed on a hookah and blew the contents into the air...he offered but I declined. The wine already had me relaxed while waiting for our food to arrive.

We began eating Tagine, Couscous and a Chicken dish. Everything was delicious and full of flavor. I asked for a glass of lemon water and laid back on the soft blush pillows.

"You still haven't answered my question..." Stone stared at me.

"What question?"

"Do I...having sex with other women bother you?"

"I told you I don't know."

He smiled. "You know..."

"Does it bother you that I mess with other men?" I asked in spite.

His smile left his face, pulling me towards him. I squealed at the sudden move. My legs were now around his waist as he softly kissed my lips.

My body ignited and I felt his hands squeeze my behind. My arms wrapped around his neck while his tongue entered my mouth.

"Mmmm..." I moaned when I felt my opening beating like a heart.

My body was betraying me, causing my hips to grind against him. I wanted more, my panties were soaked and I was starting to overflow with uncontrollable lust.

His lips kissed my neck, I shivered all over.

"Stone please..."

He whispered in my ear. "Please what?"

"Make love to me...take me please..."

He touched my cheek while looking into my eyes. "Do you know what you're asking for, Asha?"

Stone grabbed my hand, placing it on his bulge. I looked down in horror at the length and thickness of the print in his pants.

My dream was right. No way I'm letting that inside of me.

***

I smirked at the terror on her face. "I don't think you're ready for that yet, darling."

She leaned back, deep in thought.

"I mean...we can if you want...You should be able to take it since you mess with other men, right?"

Her eyes grew wide. "No, no...I don't mess with anyone. I'm a..."

"Virgin....I know, I'm just teasing." I kissed her cheek and she looked away relieved.

Asha went to move her legs from around me but I stopped her.

"I still want to make you feel good...Can I?"

"H-How?" She whispered.

"I want to taste you."

Asha took a deep breath at my words and slowly gave me a nod.

"Lay back and relax." She did what I said.

I pulled her lace panties off, inhaling her delicious scent. My lips kissed inside her thighs, making my way to her wet center. Then I slowly licked and sucked her clit...she tasted better than on my fingers.

"Aah! Mmmm..aah."

Asha's pretty moans were music to my ears. I knew she felt good from the movement of her hips against my mouth. I took pleasure seeing her come undone with each movement of my tongue.

"Oh! Baybeee...please don't stop.." she cried out.

I smiled at her calling me baby then felt another presence nearby. I could see the hostess peeking through the door's curtain, enjoying the show.

Closing my eyes, I kept going and held Asha's thighs until she came all over my mouth.

"Oh my gah...Yes Stone!!" She called out.

Asha arched her back while her trembling thighs squeezed my head. She gripped my hair with ecstasy written all over her face.

Every soft kiss I placed on her sensitive pearl made her body twitch, causing her to giggle...another new sound I enjoyed from her.

I lifted my head and licked my lips...she sat up still high from her climax.

"All better?" I asked, squeezing her soft thighs.

She stared at me with heavy eyelids. "Yes Sir."

Suddenly, her necklace began to vibrate.