Memories of the Twins (II)

Start from the beginning

"Damn puberty, I don't grow up in the least. But the worse look of an animal in heat escapes me." Marcy murmurs in a low voice, sure that she has only taken the disadvantages of puberty.

The opposite way of Adeline and Sasha who are becoming wonderful women, with beautiful bodies ...

Marcy before adding Anne to this line of inappropriate thoughts also calms down by using ice water.

"The day has just begun and I am already losing control !?

What will I do when I am in Adeline's room, where she will cosplay with Anne !? "Marcy asks, treating the situation as if it were an impending nuclear disaster, worse than Chernobyl.

Adeline is smart enough to become a doctor capable of curing cancer.

But she is also so beautiful that she could easily become a Hollywood model or actress.

The intellect of a genius worthy of a Nobel Prize and the beauty of an underwear supermodel, a deadly combination.

In exchange for these blessings, to balance the scales, Adeline received a unique personality and rather bizarre interests.

Cosplay is one of Adeline's more normal interests, one of the few that doesn't focus on the occult, aliens, government plots or urban legends.

Sometimes Adeline's cosplays can be quite daring and she often uses them to give gifts / jokes to her friends.

For example, last Halloween, Adeline perfectly staged an accidental death, followed by a zombie attack.

Marcy's heart nearly stopped twice that night.

The first time seeing Adeline lying in a puddle of pig's blood, the second time when a zombie Adeline jumped on her, giving him a deep bite in the neck.

Marcy taking into account Adeline's habit of making bold jokes and with Anne's birthday just around the corner.

There is a very good chance that Anne will end up dressed up in something not very adequate for a nearly 14-year-old.

"If I see Adeline and Anne dressed in something tight or skimpy,

risk of fainting.

I could blame my exaggerated nights as a gamer. But if I start to have a nosebleed, can't I keep pretending to have heat stroke? "Marcy murmurs, rubbing her temples looking for a solution to her self-control problem.

"Maybe if I can look at Adeline, straight into their beautiful golden eyes that make me lose my train of thought." Marcy said, in a dream tone, feeling her legs begin to shake.

Marcy is certainly a unique case if he just needs to imagine the eyes of his crush to get jelly legs.

"I could look down, I definitely won't be distracted by low-heeled shoes and some black stockings that highlight Anne's toned legs." Marcy murmurs, in a defeated tone, lowering her head, realizing that the hormones are stronger than her neurons.

After a blast of cold water and a couple of self-inflicted slaps, Marcy has recovered ... for the time being.

"Why do I have to be such a mess, because I find every single part of my friends attractive!" Marcy asks, sure it doesn't have to be normal to fantasize about every inch of Adeline and Anne.

"I look like one of those girls madly in love with Manga, only a thousand times worse and without the support of any higher strength that will help me succeed in love.

If you were at least in love with just one girl. "Marcy said, wishing she had feelings for only one person instead of three completely different girls, each out of Marcy's reach.