Invitation For War

Começar do início

"Ah sorry, I'm coming," Toru responded quickly before rushing over. The male who drove the car nodded before turning around. Uwabami smiled at the two hero hopefuls and jerked her head towards the retreating male.

"Well, come on now, no time to waste," Uwabami said before turning. Yuga was very excited and kept pace with the hero while Tory nervous moved behind the three. The man got to the elevator and got out a card before placing it over a sensor. The sensor buzzed and the elevator door opened. The four got into the elevator, Toru was still a bit apprehensive compared to the rest. 

While in the elevator ride, Uwabami leaned down to Toru, guessing about where her ears would be and whispered. "No need to be nervous, you were assigned to me for a reason." Toru flinched and sucked in a breath. She nodded but was unnoticed by Uwabami so she nervously whispered back,

"Yes, I understand Uwabami," Toru responded. Uwabami nodded and stood back up, waiting with the other two for the elevator doors to open. But even after Uwabami's reassurance, Toru's confidence didn't increase. She still felt insignaficant and wasted in being interned under such a beautiful model hero. Toru has always had problems with her quirk and despite her accepting herself for who she is, it gets hard at times when she has never even seen her own face. 

The elevator door dings and the four step out. The male bows to Uwabami before walking away, Uwabami waves before moving in the other direction.

"Come on, we don't have all of the time to waste. This way you two!" Uwabami sang as she started walking quickly. Yuga kept pace but Toru struggled to chase the two. The two reached a large lobby type area where people were working on clothing and design. Yuga was practically drooling. 

"Hana, Hana get here now please!" Uwabami called into the crowd of people. Many people turn Uwabami but they all go back to what they were doing. Except for one woman near the back. She had big bulky glasses and long black hair that fell straight down past her shoulders. She seemed to panic slightly as she looked around frantically for something.

Her eyes lit up and she dove forward and grabbed a small item close to her. She then threw the item like a frisbee over crowd, and it landed near Yuga, Toru and Uwabami. The item was black with some reflective plating that hangs out in three prongs. The odd part was the circle screen in the middle of it. Toru and Yuga looked at the item confused and when the circle screen of the flashed and glowed light blue moved back in worry of what it was.

Then the woman ran around a few people and dove into a television screen. She then appeared from the frisbee, launching out of it. The woman then straightened herself up and moved her hair out of her face before smiling over at Uwabami and the two hero students. Uwabami smiled and moved over to the shorter black-haired woman. 

"Aoyama, Hagakure this is my sister Ikonashi, otherwise known as Frightware in the underground world," Uwabami stated, she moved her arm around her sister's shoulder and Ikonashi awkwardly waved. 

"Hi," Ikonashi replied nervously. 

"Nice to meet you," Toru also replied awkwardly. Yuga just seemed confused.

"Eh hang on, an underground hero, just like Aizawa-sensei works here?" Yuga asks. Uwabami laughs and nods her head.

"Correct, it is the perfect business model," Uwabami states but the two just look at her confused so the hero elaborates. "I'm obviously a very flashy person, in the spotlight and attention over a lot of things, good and bad. But there are a lot of things I can't do as eyes are constantly on me, which does make hero work difficult to do. That is why our agency is split, between spotlight heroes and background heroes. You Yuga will be with me, drawing attention and dazzling our audience. While you Hagakure will be working with Ikonashi, getting information we can't get and giving it to us to act," Uwabami finished while shaking Yuga's shoulder.