"P'Kong," I called his name with great disappointment.

"I'm sorry, Nong Forth. They have my P'Arthit," he replied with guilt.

"A little brat like you want to end my business! How dare you!

Boys, finish him off!" ordered Khun Saen as he hit my face hard.

"You said you'll let him go. Uncle Saen, please let Nong go," argued P'Kong as a few guards held his place.

"If you can't watch him die, then don't, Kong. Boys, bring him away," added Khun Saen as some of his guards pulled P'Kong away from the scene while the rest hit me.

"If I kill you and throw you in this ocean, none would know. Why would an engineer with a bright future risk his life for these things? Do you want to be a hero? Well, all the heroes die at the end in real life," he sneered as his guards ravaged me.

"Even if you kill me here, Your dirty business will get revealed today. The Navy is on its way here. You can't get away with this ship full of evidence," I yelled at him, not backing out.

"The Navy will only get to arrest me if there is any evidence left," Khun Saen said as he looked at me with a devilish grin. With this look, he could pass as a devil himself.

"Burn the ship. I don't care if the people on the boat die. I need all the evidence gone. Get rid of him," Khun Saen ordered before he left the spot.

"No! No! No!" I trashed around to get away with the remaining energy.

I need to warn my fellow engineers. We are brothers, and I can't risk their lives due to my failed mission.

Upon his departure, his men took out the gun to aim at me.

I don't know how many punches and kicks my ribs could take before they completely collapsed and failed to provide oxygen to my body. I don't know whether my skull is still intact with the hits it took from their metal rod.

I'm sure I lost a lot of blood. But I can't die here today.

I planned this mission to save lives, and I'm not going down without a fight. I promised Beam to be home safe.

I gathered my remaining energy to push the guards who held me tight as the others hit me. I used my street fight skills to attack them back.

I know I don't have much time, but that doesn't mean I can't save the others.

As I got away from the guards, I made my way to the top tower of the ship. We have our signal operating speakers and navigation there. If I could inform the others about it before the fire spread wild, the rest they would manage.

With the remaining power, I climbed the stairs to the top tower as quickly as my legs could handle.

Upon reaching the room, I used the microphone to announce the fire. The disadvantage of this plan is that the guards could hear me too and would know my whereabouts.

Before the guards got to me, I had to inform Beam about the files. If the files reach the right hand, Khun Saen can't get away with his crimes.

"Hello, Beam. Baby, send the envelope now!" my voice got muffled by the background sound as the fire started to spread to the top tower.

"Forth, when are you coming here? What's going on there?" questioned Beam, alarmed. I can feel the anxiousness in his voice.

"Beam, s-stay with Phana a-and Kit," I added.

My breath had come short, and I was bleeding. I have a lot to say to Beam. It could be the last time I hear his voice.

"Forth, what happened there?" asked Beam, crying.