Bird Boy [LGBT] [A/B/O]✔︎

Chapters: 31

Reads/Views: 311K

Votes: 13.1K

Author: singani

Completed

Mature

Description:

"Robin Rose doesn't know a lot of stuff, despite being two months out from his high school graduation. However, there is one thing he is absolutely sure of: nobody can know that he is an omega.

Not his bully, not his classmates, not his friends, not anybody he may meet in the future, and especially-above all-not his alpha best friend, Jude Silas.

Robin just can't risk it. He lives in a world where being a male omega is so frowned upon that it has torn families apart. It's ruined relationships-friendships, most importantly. Robin absolutely refuses to tell anybody, no matter how many lies he has to keep straight in the process.

His plans of taking this secret to his grave are going swimmingly, with a few minor hiccups. Robin is completely prepared to take suppressants and scent blockers the rest of his life, and just pretend like he never presented. He will be careful about this. Nobody will know.

He's so close to finishing high school-to entering a new chapter of his life. It's all going to work out...

As long as he remembers to take his medicine."

Tags: #abo #alpha #bestfriends #boyxboy #bully #bxb #highschool #humor #lgbt #love #mature #omega #omegaverse #romance #secrets #secretsrevealed #teenfiction #teenromance #wattys2022