Mateless and Luna Bound

Chapters: 57

Reads/Views: 471K

Votes: 24.7K

Author: Saturn_Passion

Completed

Note: All but the first 20 chapters of this book will be removed on October 1st as the book is being published. More information can be found on the author's profile.

Description:

"'I kinda like this human,' Ed mind linked with them. 'Can we keep him?'
'No!' They all said at the same time.
The black wolf shrank a little at their reaction, but there was still a glint of mischief in his gold eyes.
Max didn't keep his attention on his friend for long. His eyes were caught on the blond man that was in the middle of the clearing. The blond that had some how captured his heart without even trying. Those meadow eyes had gotten his attention without even looking his direction.
That was when Max knew he was his.
The next Luna to the Crescent Moon Pack was finally found after three long years of searching.
And it was a human.
A human man.
***
Max Locke is 21 and has been waiting three years to gain the title of Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack. With no mate and Luna to help him, however, he is not fit to gain leadership. Instead he hunts and takes some of the tasks off from his fathers shoulders, waiting for the day that he can be happy and lead the pack to greater good. And with rogue wolves threatening to steal their territory, he's running out of time.
Charlie Fairfield, 19, is a hard worker who is always bright and bubbly with everyone he meets. With all these friends that he has, he never talks much about himself. As simple as he may seem, there's more than just his bubbly exterior.
Max is losing all hope at finding his mate when he smells something strange during a hunt. Something that he's never known before. Following the sweet smell, he finds a human. It's not that difficult for him to realize that the Moon Goddess had sent him there to be his mate.
But, with that, there are more problems. The pack has never had a human as Luna, let alone a male. And he's quick to find out that Charlie is much more complicated than he initially thought.
Can he convince the pack that Charlie is the rightful Luna?
Can he get through the walls that Charlie put up?
Will he be able to save his pack before the rogues come to tear them apart?"

Tags: #alpha #baking #bl #boyxboy #boyxboyromance #cute #fantasy #fantasy-romance #gay #gaylove #lgbt #lighthearted #manxman #romance #waiter #wattys2021 #werewolf #wolf