The Secretes of The Reverence Pack

Chapters: 65

Reads/Views: 86.8K

Votes: 7.1K

Author: Saturn_Passion

Completed

Mature

Description:

"'You're bruised,' the boy came up to him slowly. His calculated demeanor melted as he walked and for once, Jett saw the eighteen-year-old behind the princely mask he always hid behind.
'It'll heal,' he assured him. 'You look a bit beat yourself.'
'I took it too far,' he gently held his arm where the bruise was. Every touch left a tingling sensation.
'I'm sorry. My father. He...' he trailed off. The brown eyes that Jett had quickly fallen for wandered off into the distance. Jett wished he could read them better.
'What's the matter with your father?'
I don't want to talk about that,' he shook his head.
'Then what do you want to talk about?'
'Us,' those dark eyes met with his again, showing Jett something he hadn't seen before in him.
'What about us?' Jett grinned.
The boy caught him by surprise. He kissed him with a passion that Jett hadn't known he had.
Oh Shiro, the next in line to the Reverence Pack.
What was he going to do with him?
***
BlackCreek was a beautiful city well-known for it's foggy weather, amazing scenery, and the werewolves that guard it.
Four packs surround the city, but none compare to the mysterious Reverence Pack and their secretive ways. The only thing that sparks Jett's interest in them now is a new coming-of-age Alpha. The princely young man was as quiet as the forest that surrounded them. And he finds himself pulled to the man in a way he can't describe.
Shiro's spent years preparing to take leadership of his pack. He trained both his body and mind to their greatest potential.
He prepared for it all.
Except for his mate being the Alpha of the Valor pack.
Shiro was a master at keeping his secrets hidden to the world. But there was only so much time before the Alpha found out; before the news would spread.
Only so much time before the curse took its toll on them.
With so much against them, and secretes that most took to their grave, can a love between two Alphas be strong enough to last all the hate that's sure to follow?"

Tags: #alpha #alphaxalpha #beta #betaxbeta #bl #bond #boyxboy #boyxboyromance #bxb #culture #curse #fantasy-romance #freethelgbt #gay #gaylove #homophobia #honor #lgbt #lgbtpride #manxman #mate #romance #secrets #werewolf #wolf