Pearly White -Chapter 34-

Nightmare's POV
I've been unwell all night, and this morning is just great. I have a splitting headache, my body aches, and I feel dizzy. I had noticed all my goopy tar had finally melted all off. Slowly and carefully, I get up and stand. I feel light as feather, as if I were to be dropped, I would float through the wind. However, I stumble when I walk and need to lean on a wall or else I would fall. Carefully, I make my way to the bathroom and I make it there without falling. Flick, I turned on the light and a shock of pain came through me. My eye that had been hidden for so long is unbearably sensitive to light. So I sat down and covered it until the light no longer hurt my eye.
Grabbing the counter, I pull myself up slowly to avoid dizziness. I look into the mirror. I see myself for the first time for a long time without all of my goop. My bones are like white pearls due to not being exposed to elements. I check my self out, I had absolutely no goop, it's just like how I use to be, minus the eyes being two different colours, lavender and teal.
I stumble to my wardrobe to find something to wear knowing my current clothes won't fit me any more. They would be too lose on my bones due to having no goop. After a minute or two, I find my old clothes and a cloak. I put everything on and look at myself through a mirror. It felt like something was missing, and I know what it is. The stupid crown or circlet, whatever it is. I stumble to my bedside dresser and open it. There lied the circlet. I grabbed it and tucked it i to my cloaks' inside pocket. There is just one more thing I need to do. Regain my balance.
I started off with walking around my room while leaning on furniture and the surrounding walls. Every so often I would lean off from the and try walking on my own. Eventually I got it and made it. Now I could go down stairs and face everyone without making a fool out of myself.

When I finally made it down, everyone was in hysteria. "BOSS, INK WENT MISSING!", Cross had basically screamed at me.
"CROSS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHO THE FUCK WOULD TAKE INK? HUH? DREAM YOU DUMB ASS! HE'S NOT MISSING", Dust screamed at Cross.
"Well what the fuck are you guys doing? If you knew who took him, why are you all here?", I tried to yell at them but I just couldn't. My voice wouldn't allow me to do so. This caused them all to stare at me.
"Boss, you'r no longer goopy? And your voice it's weaker?", Horror spoke softly. I glared at him in response, and he took the hint and backed off.
"Lets go losers, we got to kick Dream's sorry ass", I said as I walked towards the door and open it.

Blue's POV
I was weak. My hands were trembling and I was shaking a lot. I had used a good percentage of my power and will to escape Dream. I was successful because he had forgotten to lock the cell door after 'visiting me' and the fact Dream had brought meals down for me that I never eaten. I used the rotten food that had gone all slimy and gross to slide myself out of the chains. It wasn't easy since they were quite tight and I haven't eaten and drank anything in awhile. By then, Dream was sleeping. I could hear him snore.
Since I was incredibly weak, I could barley used my magic, otherwise I could be knocked out from exhaustion. So, I travelled all night to find Nightmare and his gang. I made one stop to take a thirty minute rest and to eat and drink something. I made sure I didn't consume something with lots of nutrients, or in other words, rich foods. After that, I continued my journey, until I reached Nightmare's door. I was about to knock on it, then it opened. There stood a skeleton with the pearliest white bones I have ever seen. He was wearing a long cloak with golden moon and star embroidery. We stared at each other for a moment before he spoke.
"Blue? Why are you here?", he spoke in a weak voice. I opened my mouth in shock and stared in awe. Who is he and how did he know my name?
"Um, who are you?", I responded weakly.
"Nightmare, I didn't expect you to show up", this guy was Nightmare? How?
"How did you end up like this?", was all I could mutter out in a quite whisper.
"Dream shot me with his bow and arrow. Now answer my question"
"I came to help you. Dream has Ink and-", Nightmare had cut me off.
"We know", he said blankly.
"And Dream had also gotten more powerful. I don't know what he is planning, but I came to warn you. Dream now has desire to have Ink love him. He gains a sick pleasure to torture him. He cloned me to fool people while I was locked up. You need to be careful if you're going to face Dream Nightmare", I continued my sentence. Nightmare only stared at me.
After awhile he spoke, "I know how Dream is. I spent most of my childhood with him. He does anything for attention and throw tantrums when things don't go his way".

Nightmare's POV
Horror opened a portal to the central au and everyone gone through, even Blue. I know we needed Blue's help, even though he is weak and should be resting, but we need to know where Dream is and where he keeps Ink just in case they have moved to a new location. We hid in some bushes on the nearby forest edges, knowing if we got caught, we would be attacked. We all followed Blue to Dream's house. Once we made it there Blue spoke, "This isn't the front side but Ink's room is on this side. I'm not sure if he is in his room or Dream's room. We better hope he is though because Dream's room is on the front side of the house".
"Alright, who wants to climb up first?", I asked looking around. Cross raised his hand and I nodded at him.
We all waited patiently for him to reach the top. "He isn't in the room", Cross said looking down at us.
"Then we will have to break in through here and-", I was cut off.
"Shit! Dream saw me", and like that, Cross fell down.