Paintings -Chapter 15-

Nightmare's POV

I gotten up and lead my group out of the library. Ink was right behind me gently holding onto the back of my sweater. I opened the doors to a hallway where I don't let the others go through. "I always thought this was a room" Dust spoken. "It leads to two different rooms" I replied to his comment. "This place is more like a castle then a mansion" Killer made that comment. He blindly found out what this place is actually is. A castle placed in the far lands of Dreamtale. Dream can't get here because the amount of negativity here. Well he actually can but he becomes extremely weak so he really can't stay for long, and that's good.
We continued to walk till the end till we reached the end of the hall. "Dream has a room here?" Cross asked. His tone sounded like he was surprised. "We don't go in there" I said. I never cleaned it out because I really don't want to meet up with Dream to return his stuff. That and how I never liked how golden his room was. My room had a soft lavender glow to it with small amounts of gold in it. My room was directly across from Dream's room. I just covered the pictures and furniture with sheets because I store my old clothes and my circlet in there. I did the same with Dream's room.
No one noticed my room and I'm kinda glad. We continued walking to the end of the hall. Once we made it, I opened the end door to the old fireplace room. Logs that were there was left there years ago. Sheets covered the furniture and one painting. I walked up to the covered painting hanging over the fireplace and ripped the sheet off. In the results from that, everyone covered their faces to avoid the dust coming off. Once they looked up, they saw the painting.
"Dream and an other skeleton?" Cross questioned. "No you idiot! That book was talking about that other skeleton. Look at his eyes. See, they are lavender" Dust smacked Cross and pointed out. "Oh! I see now" Cross said. "Nightmare, if this is Dream's and Lavender skeleton's place, why do you have it?" Killer asked. The room was dead quiet. "Dream can't stand the negativity here, and the other skeleton is another story"
I didn't want to explain the story and luckily they didn't ask for it. I covered the painting and we all left.
After awhile we all were sitting in the main room, also known as the living room. I just grew up knowing it as main room. "I wonder what happened the Lavender skeleton" Dust said. "Maybe he ended up dead" Cross said. "Cross, if he was dead the book would have an ending to it. However as you may see it still is going" Killer said. Killer was laying on top of Horror who was on the couch laying. Dust was sitting next to them on the floor. Cross was in one of the chairs and I was in the other chair with Ink on my lap. Ink was gently playing with my hand and I wrapped him up with one on my tentacles. He seems to be relaxed. "Look! Lavender skele seems to have known Ink" Dust said. Killer looked at the book "Well would you look at that. A new friend it says"
"Ink you were friends with this skeleton?" Cross asked. Ink nodded. Technically he was friends with 'Lavender skele' he is dating him now.
"Do you think Dream would know who he is? They look very much alike" Cross spoke. "Maybe, but have you considered that they may not gotten along very well and Dream might refuse to acknowledge him" Dust replied to Cross. I think for a short while with what Dust had just said. 'May not gotten along very well' what an understatement. Dream never took the time to acknowledge me or spend time with me. Which use to hurt when I figured that out when I met Ink for the first time. Now, I don't care if Dream did acknowledge me or not. I simply see him as dust, blowing away into the last light of existence. Nothing more, nothing less.
My mind went into a relaxed state, and I could no longer hear a word the others were saying. I must have dozed off into a sweet slumber that I had long awaited.