Good as Evil, Good for Nothing -Chapter 18-

Blue's POV

I woke up later than usual, and I fell asleep pretty late as well. I remember what I planned to do today. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. 11:47am, Error is definitely up by now. I walk down stairs to see Dream sitting in the living room reading the newspaper.

"Good morning Dream," I said with a croaky voice.
"Morning Blue. Sounds like you woke up late," he remarked as he didn't look up from the papers.
"Yeah, I had some trouble sleeping, but it's all good. I will be just heading out now, too late for breakfast," I spoke to Dream. Anything to get out of that place. Dream just nodded and left out the door. I didn't even knew of Ink was up, I just had one thing on my mind and that was going to Error.

I walked out into the local au, and find a place to make a portal. When I do, I make myself a portal to find Error in the anti-void. He was there alright, but he looked like he seen some stuff happened. Stuff he never thought he'd see.

"Hey, Error. You alright?" I asked, at some point, I needed to tell him what I was thinking about Dream and Ink.
He looked up and shook his head no. "What is wrong?" I asked, my voice sounded concerned and lost the croaky sound.
"Blue, I saw something I thought I never see," he started, which means I was correct, "I saw Dream attack Ink last night when I was on a walk" he ended.

I gasped. "And I was thinking that it was strange that Dream found Ink in a forest while he was walking giving positive nights to monsters," I said. Error looked at me astonished.

"So you're saying that Dream is a bad person?" He asked, and I responded with a nod. "We should go look for Nightmare," he said standing up.

"Why?" I asked, I was generally confused on why we needed to look for Nightmare. What does he have to with Ink?

"Because I think he and Ink have some form of relationship. I seen them together in Outertale one night," Error said. To be honest, it made sense to tell Nightmare after he said that.

"Okay, then let's go find Nightmare," I wanted to help Ink and I know that it will take more than just Error and me, it will take a lot more. Error nodded and open a portal walking through. I followed behind. We started our journey to find Nightmare.

Ink's POV

I tried to move my hands and feet, but both were chained up. I open my eye sockets, only to be blinded by brightness. When they adjusted to the room, I knew where I was. The dredging room in the house with a true monster. I panicked and tried to get out of the chains. My magic wasn't working and the chains were to tight.

Right then, the door opened. The shadow of the being I been trying to avoid was standing at the door.
"Hello Inky," he walked closer to me, to the point where he was right by my bed looking at me, "I see you tried to get away. Hm? You can run from me, but not for long," his stare was cold as ice, and I was petrified by his presence.

Dream pulled out a needle filled with something. Something from someone who I didn't trust, so I don't trust that needle.
"Now, don't struggle. This won't hurt," he put his leg on my chest the other on my arm and proceeded to give me the needle. I was helpless like this. "There there," he wiped my tears away, "It will take a couple of minutes, then your body will become weak," Dream was slowly losing his sanity, just like how I was losing my freedom to do anything. He then got off from me and left the room.

I wanted to cry, but some part of me wouldn't let me. I scanned the room. It looks different, but it's that same room that Dream had locked me in before. It's just more bare and empty, which I didn't like empty places. I wait fo awhile. Un-sure of what to think of. Right then, I heard the front door open. I could hear Blue's voice coming near, and Dream as well.

Dream entered the room and closed the door. Well, he didn't close it all the way, he left a crack open and there I saw Blue. Staring at me, and stared back helplessly. Dream came closer to me and in his hand, there he held a tea-cup filled with a black liquid. "It's just healing tea," I knew that was lie. Healing tea is in the yellow and orange colour range, the one he had was black. He got up on me and force pad the tea or whatever it was down my mouth and forced me to drink it. I tried to get him off me, but there was no use. I still saw Blue in the door way peeking through the crack. He was shocked, but I knew he couldn't help me. Dream was more powerful than him.

When Dream got off from me, Blue pulled off an act and made it look like he was going downstairs from his room. Dream didn't think about it, but for me it's the only glimpse of hope I had at this point. I have a strong feeling in me, telling me that Blue isn't working with Dream and has finally worked his thoughts into what is happening.

Blue's POV

I pretended to walk down the stairs from my room. I only came back to make sure Ink was okay. Clearly he is not but he will be soon. Dream came down the stairs and sat down on the couch, I headed for the door. Dream didn't say anything and I left.

I open a portal to Error's void. There, I saw him waiting for me. "Is he okay?" He asked as he turned to face me. I nodded in response.
"He will be okay. Dream forced him to drink a tea," I said. Error just nodded. "So where do we go first to find Nightmare?" I popped the question.
"I think we should go to the au where Dream jumped Ink," he said. It only made sense to start there. I nodded as Error opened a portal and I walked through followed by Error.