Darn it Ink -Chapter 16-

Ink's POV

I woke up in Nightmare's lap. I turn my head towards the clock, it's 2:37 am. Everyone is sleeping in the living room. It won't hurt if I go for a walk. I carefully getup from Nightmare and carefully walk to the door. I open it slowly to make sure I don't make a sound. I walk out into the cool breeze of the night.

I walk down the path until I reached a fork in the pathway. I chooses the left side and continued my walk. The path was incomplete and had a dead-end, but I kept on walking. It was a nice night. The bushes rustle, there is hardly any wind but I hardly pay attention it and keep on going.
It was up to an hour or so when the sound of footsteps were behind me. I didn't even turn all the way around to see what it was when everything was blank. Someone has knocked me out.

Dream's POV
I followed Ink when I saw him on my walk out tonight. You might think I was going for a walk to give others good dreams, but no. I been going on walks to try to catch Ink and it seems that my patients have rewarded me. I kneel down and pick up Ink bridal style and carry him back to the base. There, he will be back into his room that I've redesign so he can't get out.

I hold Ink tightly as I walk through a portal back to home-base. I walked through the door, closing it behind me. Blue was there and was surprised to see Ink passed out in my arms.

"Where did you find him?!" Blue ask, he was surprised and stood up.
"Oh, I found him passed out on the ground in the forest" I reply. It wasn't a lie, it's just not every little detail.

He just nodded and walked off to go to bed. I took Ink to his room and laid him down, pulling covers over him. I look at him and cuff his feet and hands to the bed and crawled in with him. I spooned him from behind gently holding him. Not like he can use his magic and escape. I am just as good as evil, and evil is just as good as me...