"No one." She mutters. 

"Don't lie to me," I say walking up to her. 

"Ryan Reynolds." She mutters once again. 

"Who is that?" I scoff. How could she think someone else was sexier than me?

"You're living under a rock Leo, how can you not know who that is?" Val says in shock. 

I glare at her direction, "was anyone speaking to you?" 

I turn my attention back to Alex, her face was covered in make up, but you could still see the small freckles on her nose. She looked beautiful. Her long brown hair was pinned up into a low messy bun, with strands framing her face. "If you think this Richard Reynolds guy is sexy, then I say Mila Kunis is sexier than you." I say. 

"That's fine, because she is in fact a fucking goddess." Alexandria laughs. 

Well there goes my plan of making her jealous. I glare down at her, "I'm going to get ready." I say, pressing a kiss onto her forehead, before making my way back towards my room. 

-ALEXANDRIA- 

"What are you fucking wearing?" I gasped as I met eyes with Micah. The man was dressed in a blue and white suit which had snowflakes printed on them. (as below)

"I look sexy actually

"I look sexy actually." He smiled, giving Val and I a twirl. "All the ladies are going to love it." 

"I think you're going to scare them away with that." Val says. 

"I'm not coming anywhere near you tonight, I don't want to be associated with that outfit." I give him a look before walking away. 

I was dressed in a long light blue dress, which had small roses on the bodice. it also had a slit going up the left side, exposing my entire leg. I had paired the outfit with simple white heels. Lana and I had planned this ball for the past few weeks. We had settled for a white and light Blue theme. I made my way around the ballroom, trying to find Leo or my own family. 

"Alex." I turned around, coming face to face with Aiden. 

"Omg Aiden," I ran towards him, pulling him into a hug, "I missed you." I hadn't seen my entire family since I was in the hospital and that was weeks ago, well apart from my father. He didn't come see me once. 

"Mama." I say, pulling my mother into a hug, then moving onto Aria. "Where's papa?" 

Mama looked at me with a sad expression, i looked at my siblings who had the same expression. "He's on a trip." Mama quickly blurted. I knew she was lying. I could tell by all their expressions. 

"How's Rylee?" I ask Aiden, suddenly remembering how he liked the receptionist at dad's company. 

"We went on a few dates." He blushes. 

"He does not stop talking about her." Aria says. 

"Shut up." Aiden glares. 

"Aiden don't be mean." Mama says. 

"There you are." I hear Leo say as his arm wraps around my waist. "I've been looking everywhere for you." 

"Leo, it's nice to see you again." Mama says, hugging him. 

"It's nice to see you too Mrs Anderson." Leo says, pulling away before wrapping his arm around me again. 

"I've told you so many times, call me Julia." Mama scolds. 

                                                                                         ***

"what's going on?" I ask mama as I pull her to the side.

"what do you mean?" she says. 

"Mama don't do this, I saw all 3 of your faces when I asked about dad." I stand with my arms crossed. 

Mama bursts into tears, "He's got cancer, your father has cancer." 

"What?" I whisper, I could feel the tears escaping my eyes.