❄️Chapter 10❄️

!this is the 2nd last chapter!

---

---

30.12.2021

"Todays my birthday! I'm 20 years old now!", Taehyung screamed happily jumping on Jungkook. "You made it!", Jungkook smiled holding the light boy in his arms. Taehyung's legs were wrapped around a muscular but small waist.

He smirked his tipical Taehyung-Boxy-Smile. "I'm so proud of you Taetae", Jungkook said, kissing the older one's nose laughing. 

He got on the bed with Taehyung and determined him on it. "You should rest, too much excitement is not good for you." 
He pouted, but then let himself be hugged by the larger one and pressed himself tightly against his chest.

"You made it. You really did!", Jungkook was happier then ever. 

For one seconde Taehyung seemed like he was not looking at Jungkook even he looked him straight in the eyes. It was like, he wasn't really by him. Something about the way his eyes looked was strange. 

Jungkook knew, that Taehyung must be much under the normal weight for his height would that be something about 60 kg minimum.

He pouted, but then let himself be hugged by the larger one and pressed himself tightly against his chest. Then Jungkook asked a very dangerous question knowing, that Tae would have to struggel for giving an answer to him. 

"How much do you weight these days Tae?"

Taehyung looked him shoked in the eyes. Somewhere there the black-haired one saw panic. But it was a realy strange fear. Not Taehyung's afraid look. Something was wrong whith him today. 

"I- I'm 53.2 kg now", Taehyung said unsure with the reaction of the boy infront of him. 

"I'm so proud of you!", Jungkook said happy. He hugged his boyfriend. Finally he was on the right way!

"You will got this! Honey you're going to be fine!", he tooked Taes hands triying to and tried to warm up the ice-cold hands by gently breathing on them and rubbing them as fast as he could without hurting the boney fingers. "They will be warmer soon", Jungkook sweared. 

Then he suddendly stopped. He stared at Taehyung stiffly. Now he realized what was so strange about him. Tae's hands weren't cold, nor were they warm. He didn't feel them at all.

"It's all just a dream", Taehyung wispred quietly.