❄️Chapter 5 ❄️

18. 10. 2021

"Come on, take your Shirt off", Jungkook wispered in lust. "N-no", Taehyung said heavily breathing beaucse of the younger one who was kissing him intimate, playing whith his tounge. 

Jungkook lied shirtless on him looking down to the Shirt he was wearing. "I want to see you, babe", he asked for it, Tae knew. 

"Well, but don't..." "What don't?" "Well forget about it."

Taehyung wanted him. He didn't care about his body insecureness anymore. Faster then ever, he taked his shirt off and threw it to Jungkook's which one was liying on the ground. 

"Why are you so tinny baby?", Jungkook asked shocked as he saw the bones standing out of Taehyungs skin. "I said I'm ugly", the 19 year old one said, turning his head into the pillow, triying not to cry at all. 

"No Baby you're beautiful. Your so damn sexy, you don't even know how attracted I am to your everything. But you don't look healthy. I am anxious about your health, honey." Jungkook kissed Tae softly and asked him again. "Do you wanna talk. We can do this another time. We have all the time on the world."

"No, I don't want to talk." 

"Are you sure, my love?" 

Taehyung nooded, not looking the black-haired in the eyes. 

"You don't eat enough", Jungkook though loudly. 

"Yes I do", Taehyung said depressed. 

"No you don't baby. Please listen to me. Or let me listen to you. I don't care but I don't wanna see you suffer, honey."