❄️Chapter 7 ❄️

Well here we go Baba_Taetae... 

How old did your got that day?

---

--

29.10.2021   

"Babe your so damn hot", Jungkook  moaned pushing Taehyung against the wall in his back. 

Tae groaned too. He had put his legs over Jungkook's arms so that the younger one could hold him against the wall. The slapping of bare skin could be heard from time to time alongside their lustful sighs.

"Jeong-gug~ ah~", the submissive moaned excitedly and pressed his naked pelvis even harder against his friend's abdomen. "I love you Tae", he answered with a gasp and planted a sloppy kiss on the perfect shaped lips. 

"Me too-ah~" 

"I'm coming baby" he then moaned and spilled into Taehyung, who reached his orgasm with a deeply moan when he felt the warm liquid inside him. 

Jungkook rode the slim boy out before pulling himself out of him and laid him gently on the bed. Then he laid down to and hugged Tae from the back. 

"We didn't do that for to long", Jungkook wispred in his ear bevore kissing it gently. But Taehyung didn't say anything to the dominant words. 
Then the black-haired man noticed how slow his breathing was and turned him around in panic. Taehyung wasn't really here anymore. He breathed shallowly. 

His eyes twitched. "Open your eyes, honey. You'll pass out on me."But Taehyung saw everything only blurred. "Don't fall asleep baby." Jungkook knew he must have overexerted himself.

"No, no I'm fine Kookie", Taehyung said after a while. His face regained some color.

"I won't do this again, I'm sorry", Jungkook said honestly. 

"It's okay. I'm fine."

"No honey, it's not. And you're not fine..."