❄️Chapter 6 ❄️

23.10.2021

"Come on Taehyung eat up", Jungkook's mom said gently to the tired looking boy, who was sitting next to her son and looked at the half-empty plate on the table. 
"I'm not really hungry", he murmured.  Jungkook looked from the side to his boyfriend with all the care of the world. 

Taehyung was living with the Jeon's since half a week. After the two boys realized that it would be something long-term betweenn them, jungkook invited his love, who had to live in the orphanage before, to move in to the Jeons. First Tae didn't want to because he said, he would just be annoying. But then even Jungkook's only Family Member Sora Jeon insisted that he must move away from that awful place, he finally came here to the large apartment of the two-headed family. 

After a while they put away the dishes and Sora asked Jungkook to unwrap the package she ordered. Then she left the house to go to work. Happily the two boys were on holidays. 

So Jungkook stood up and taked the package of his mom to open it. It was a scale. He went into the bathroom and made it work. When he was done, Taehyung came in.

"Is that a scale?", he asked bitting his underlip. "Yes and it finally works", he said proudly. 

Then he got up and stood curiously on the scales. Jungkook was 180 and at the age of 18 he was also very athletic and had a lot of muscles. Curious, Taehyung craned his head to see the number.

"70 kg", Jungkook said with a smile on his lips. He was that heavy because of his muscles he knew and he got even happier when he got heavier. He was skinny anyway, he was just getting more muscles. 

"Your turn", Jungkook said. Taehyungs face freezed. With fear in his dark eyes he shaked his had.  "Well, then not", Jungkook said and left de room. 

The other boy brushed his teeth and then squinted at the scale. He knew he was 178 tall and 19 years old. But he wasn't training, which should make him about 5 kilos lighter than Jungkook.

Should he really look on his weight? Wouldn't it be just another trigger again? Then he stood on it irresolutely.

"51 kg", he wispered to himself, "But I'm so fat..."