❄️Chapter 4 ❄️

01. 10. 2021

"I'm ugly, right?" 

"No honey, you are not", Jungkook tried to calm his love down. Taehyung was criying since the black-haired came back from school a few houres ago. 

"I'm fat, right?", he wispered without holding back his tears anymore. 

"Honey listen to me. Your not ugly or fat or anything. Your the beautifulst thing on earth. Can you hear me? You're just wonderful. I love your Taetae", Jungkook said hugging the trembling boy in his arms. 

"I did eat so much, my stomache hurts a lot", he cried quietly in the veiny arms. "It's okay Tae, you did nothing wrong. Your perfect just the way you are."

"Please hold my hands", he looked the younger one deeply in the eyes. There was so much pain in them that Jungkook couldn't say no. 
But Taehyung noticed how he hesitated and stiffened as he touched his icy hand. Jungkook tried to warm them up, but they stayed cold right away.  

"You-you don't have to", he said dispointed of himself for wanting such this thing from Jungkook. "You don't have to. I'm sorry Kookie."

"Why are your hands always that cold. Please tell me Taehyung", he asked him for an answer. 

Taehyung shaked his head. 

"Why are you always become silent if I want to know something serious about you?"

"I don't."

"Yes you do. Honey, please talk to me", Jungkook said lovely. 

But Taehyung just shaked his head again, sadly looking at his bony body  thinking that one day everything will be better. With the hope that he can then hold his hand.