❄️Chapter 9 ❄️

22.12.21

"He's not getting better, I'm afraid Mr. Jeon", the psychologist said sadly. The slightly older woman wore fine glasses that gently framed her small face. 
"He's not showing any suicidal behavior, but we're not sure how much longer he can stay with us at that weight." 

Jungkook's heart sank at the words. He didn't want to believe what he was hearing. The idea of ​​having to live without his little angel seemed far too painful.

Today he was about to visit his boyfrind in the clinic he was in. 

"Thanks doc", he said then not having the power to fake a smile to her. "I know it's hard", she said shaking her head caring, "I  dramaticly lost my brother on an eating disorder." She shaked her head again. "Is there still hope for him?", Jungkook asked with tears in the eyes. 

"I can't promise you, that we can safe him. I'm afraid Mr."

Jungkook looked down, hiding his sadness. The he said goodbye to the lady and left the therapist room. 

He prayed to god that his love is gonna be alright as he walked down the hall to Taehyung's living room.

"Tae?", he asked knocking at the door. In the next seconde someone opened and jumped, happily screaming in his arms. "I missed you soooo much Jeong-gugiieee ~!", he said looking him in the eyes. Jungkook came into the room and closed the door. 

"I missed you to babe", he put his hands on Taehyung's bony waist and kissed him softly, telling him everything he was feeling for him without using any word. 

"They told you that I'm gonna die, right?" Taehyung said after a while hugging his love. 

Jungkook swallowed loudly. 

"Yes, they did so."

"I'm not going to die. I'm alive! See!", Taehyung smiled his cute boxy smile. Then he kissed Jungkooks nose briefly. 

Jungkook just had to smile. His cutie was too good for this bad world full of sickness and cruelty. He had to protect him. He did't care how hard it would be, he wouldn't let go of him. 

"Promise me something", Jungkook wispred against Taes Lips. He nooded, looking down to his lips then again in Jungkook's dark eyes. "Whatever you want Kookie."

"Let me celebrate your 20th birthday with you. Please hold on to this date. Promise me honey", he said, suddendly in tears. 

Taehyung kissed him softly. 

"I promise", he sweared.