all combined

Don't worry about the missing numbers - they are just poems I didn't feel comfortable publishing

• 1
Darkness will always be more still than light
As light is something - it can change
Darkness is a void of the waves that present us with light
Darkness hides disturbances
And sometimes you don't want to see them
So you shall hide from the light
And embrace the dark

• 2
It's ok to cry, fictional characters can never leave your side... unless they die and even then, you can just do it all again with the knowledge of what is yet to come and the ability to appreciate the smaller moments of love and hope

• 3
Why survive if you don't want to live?
You would be alive and on this earth physically
But in another galaxy in your head

• 4
The more you suffer the less temptation there is to fall back into comfort

• 5
One should never try to fix a smile. As long as it is natural, it is perfect.

• 6
Have you ever want to lose yourself? Your identity? Your face? I've always wished to remove my face, to peal it off like a sheet mask or chip it off like dried paint. I don't really care how I get rid of it. If I must rip my skin off my skull I will do so. I just want it gone.

You alway asked why I hid my face. Why it was blurred or covered in every photo. Do you understand now?

• 7
I'm glad my emotions don't control the weather, as if they did the world would be smothered with a thick, suffocating fog.
There would often be rain and rarely some rays of sunlight breaking through the clouds.
I would feel bad for those who lived on the world with me as they would have to deal with the extreme weather caused by my anger.
They would wait in fear for the monthly light show that could potentially kill them.

• 9
What happens when we die? It is a question that many have asked. Due to the uncertainty of the answer it doesn't affect our lives as much as we think it does.

What if we knew, without a doubt, that we'd be reincarnated? Would we live without a care? What if we knew heaven and hell were real and the rules that give us our placements? Would we change our ways to never have the possibility of suffering for eternity?

If we truly knew what would happen after we died for certain, I believe that we would be in an entirely different solar system. We would behave like aliens.

• 10
People would always ask me about the future when I was younger. While I am still young, I have matured a lot more than one would expect. Soon I will be 15 and teachers are asking more and more questions. When I look to the future I see nothing of value. Now when adults ask me about what I see in my future I will simply say "there is nothing meaningful to tell you"

• 11
'Whore' is my favourite word.
Many don't understand why or even have a favourite word.
While yes, whore is a derogatory term and a horrid way to refer to sex workers, it is still my favourite word.
I don't think that will change.
I don't use the word in a cruel way and I dislike, even hate, those who do.
Instead I use it in an endearing way.
To show how I care while still joking around and poking fun.
Maybe one day my favourite word will change.
If it does, I just hope that, despite my memory lose, I'll always remember the time where whore was my favourite word.
But for now, 'whore' is my favourite word.

• 13
Many people believe Medusa was cursed
I believe she was given a gift of protection
They will tell you Athena was punishing her for her so called 'affair' with the sea god
I will tell you that Athena found Medusa sobbing after being raped by the god of the sea, that she could use her wisdom and skills from war with weapons to protect Medusa from anyone who dare touch her
Athena gave Medusa the ability to turn anyone to stone with a look
With snakes for hair, Medusa could finally be free from her fear