Chapter 13: Revenge of F! Take Down 1,000 Forces!

West City

Lloyd: "So this is West City in this Planet Earth of Universe 7....This place is so amazing!"

Gohan (Xeno): "Yeah, our home world is one peaceful planet, we saved the whole universe to bring back the balance of hope. And we Time Patrollers, protect historic timelines to the exact same eras without distorting them."

Shallot: "Amazing! Have you guys protected our era?"

Gohan (Xeno): "Not really, your historic long timeline is still in peace without any changes...."

Shallot: "Oh, okay just asking..."

Akita: "I can sense you twins were born from a long prehistoric time. With your Saiyan god power differently from the first generation before your mankind existed."

Giblet: "You realized it already?"

Akita: "Yes....I find that you two were pure righteous Saiyans with your souls, better than those wicked bargains....No offense."

Giblet: "None taking...."

Akita: "Anyway I have to ask, tell me Shallot and Giblet how both of you still exist without being history?"

Giblet: "Oh well actually it's kinda a long story how we're the only ancient Saiyans left before history had fast forward. Both of us separated and we traveled to space-time that brought us to Earth. Reasonly, the mastermind Zahha creates the Tournament of Time, gathering all strongest fighters from their own timelines and eras. It's hard to explain, but we're finally getting back together and Zahha met his end."

Akita: "Incredible tale you Saiyans are magnificent ancient beings from the past."

Akita: "I assume you helped Goku and his friends to save their universe by this Zahha villain?"

Shallot: "Yeah, just before I was going to meet my brother from his whereabouts, I met so many friendly fighters from their own eras that they're super strong. And Goku is truly the greatest warrior. I met him when we had a spar fight to test our strengths."

Shallot: "Every battle I fought against Frieza, Cell, Buu, and all the villains, I achieved my Super Saiyan forms by breaking my own limits with the resources of training during the tournament....Much difficult battles to finish off each ultimate powerful warriors I was struggling and angry of being holding back and becoming....a weakling! I can't let that happen again! I won't give up to everyone I know and of course my twin brother....Giblet!"

Akita: "Wow...."

Shallot: "My true purpose is to keep getting stronger and continue training to push up the next level of my Saiyan power! After this Fu guy is gone, I was hoping we could have a spar match some day!"

Akita: "Me? Really?"

Shallot: "Yeah, what do you say? Does that sound fun for ya?"

Akita: "I don't know what to say....Actually I do, I would love to fight you some day. I want to see your strength and god ki you had incredible energy! Lloyd, would like to join us soon?"

Shallot: "Yeah pal, what ya think?"

Lloyd: ....

Akita: "Is something troubling you in your mind?"

Shallot: "You probably lost your appetite after the banquet...."

BUMPED

Shallot: "Ow! Hey!"