Chapter 4: An Old Enemy Return! Where is Lloyd?!

Goku: "Who are you?!"

Cloaked Fighter: "So...You are one day called Goku... I have to admit I'm impressed by your capacity. Know wonder Saiyans are so powerful beings across your universe."

Goku: (Shock) "You...you know who I am?"

Akita: (Growl) "You're going to tell us exactly who you are right now!"

Cloaked Fighter: "Would you like to know? You two will be my prey and I'm going to get rid of both of you with flesh and blood! First I'll start with you Goku! After you're thrown, I'll eliminate you too wolf girl! Hahahahaha!"

Goku: "That will never happen!" (Power-up)

Akita: (Power-up)

(Charge) HAAAAAAA!!!

BOOM!

Caulifla: "This is it Kale! Let's finish him off once and for all! With our combined strengths!"

Kale: (Smile) "Yeah got it!"

Caulifla: "Crush Cannon!"

Kale: "Resist Blast!"

Cooler: "Ngh?!"

Caulifla and Kale: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

BOOM

Cooler: "NRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGH?!" (Unconscious)

Caulifla & Kale: "Pant, pant, pant..."

Kale: "We...we did it Caulifla!"

Caulifla: "Heh, heh...yeah what I told you...we're the toughest Saiyans from the cosmos of the universe! Ha!

Kale: "Say, maybe we should pick up that red ball on his chest. That's what made him go on a rampage..."

Caulifla: "Yeah you're right, I'll do it...(Walk tours Cooler)

Caulifla: "Ngh! (Pick up Dark Dragon Ball) Huh, this thing is really something to gain them some wicked power...

Cooler has vanished

Caulifla: "Huh?!"

Kale: "He's gone?!"

Caulifla: "Oh well, good riddens for him...Say let's go help with the guys especially ugh, Goku. Come on Kale!" (Flew off)

Kale: "You got it!" (Flew off)

Tapion: "Hey, how capable of your strength Skylor?"

Skylor: "Well it's quite a little progressive with my power... Let's defeat this freak with our combined attack together! How about it?"

Tapion: "Yes, that's a brilliant idea...Let's do this!"

Skylor: "I'll blast him out while you'll strike him down and grab that ball, while he's wiped open !"

Tapion: "Okay!"

Skylor: (Continuous Energy Bullet) "Ha! tatatatatatatatata!"

Frieza: (Blocking) "Grrrrgh!"

Skylor: "Ngh! Okay now!"

Tapion: "Right! Hrrrraaaaaaaaahhhh" (Brave Smash)

POW

Frieza: "Waaagh?!" (Unconscious)

Tapion: (Caught the Dark Dragon Ball) "I got it!"

Skylor: "Pant, pant, pant...Good work!"