7

Bryan: I'm here.

Rebecca: Be out in a minute.

I kissed my mom on the cheek and walked out the front door. When I got in Bryan's car, I kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey babe, you ready?"

"Yep, where are we going?"

"You'll see."

On the way to dinner, my best friend Lucy texted me. She wanted to know if I could go see a movie. I responded that I was with my mom. I couldn't tell her about Bryan.

When we got to the restuarant, I recognized where we were. My mom's 29th birthday was held there, I was only 6. The place brought back great memories.

"Table for two." Bryan said. The man led us to a table and Bryan thanked him. Bryan had went with jeans and a fancy shirt and tie.

"You look beautiful." he said to me.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I giggled. The waitress came over and asked us what we wanted to drink. Bryan asked for water and I asked for a Coke.

"So, what did you want to discuss?" Bryan asked.

"My mom wants to meet you." I said, after sipping my drink. Bryan leaned in close.

"You told her about me?" he whispered.

"I made some stuff up. I didn't mention that you were an alpha or anything like that." Then our waitress came back and asked what we wanted to eat.

"I'll have a hamburger and fries, with a side of mashed potatoes." Bryan told her.

"I'll have a bowl of spaghetti with a side of fries and a cup of sauce, no meatball and no cheese. Thank you." I told her. When the waitress was gone, Bryan spoke up:

"What exactly did you tell her?" he raised his eyebrows.

"I told her you were 17, you're smart, you have your own place and your own car. I mentioned how you have black hair and blue eyes, and that there was something about you I couldn't resist." I nervously took a sip of my drink.

"Okay, here's your spaghetti, fries are on the way. Your hamburger and your sides are on the way." The waitress said.

"Oh, you didn't mention our sex?" Again, his eyebrows were raised.

"I mentioned sleeping arrangements.."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I told her how we went out to dinner and went back to your place exhausted and you took the couch and I took your bed. Then I told her how I woke up, took a shower and woke you up and got brought back home. That was it." Bryan smiled at me, and then we got the remainder of our food.

"I have something for you." Bryan said, after we finished our meals.

"Aw, I didn't bring anything for you. What'd you get me?"

"Something for you, I want you to wear it all the time." he handed me a black box. Either a necklace or a bracelet. I thought.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful. I love it!" I grabbed Bryan's hand and leaned him in. I kissed him on the neck and he told me to put it on. A beautiful sterling silver bracelet, charms that fit my personality and feautures. The charms were full of diamonds, some colored. It was the most beautiful gift I had ever recieved.

"You like it?" Bryan asked.

"I love it! I just have one question, how much did you pay?"

"It's the thought that counts."

"I have nothing to give you."

"It's fine, baby."

Bryan drove me home and my mom's car wasn't in the driveway. I took it as my chance.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked him, my eyes never leaving his.