As he noticed none say anything, he started talking after taking a motivational look from his husband, Yo.

"I named my grandson Forth when he was born. I had no additional intention or meaning behind it. I only anointed him as such cause I thought that name might suit him well. He was a strong baby since the gestation period.

But my family and I liked calling him Champ. That's why Kit doesn't know the real name of my grandson. Yo and I noticed the similarity of our grandson to our late Forth as he grew up.

He looked more like Forth as he entered his teenage years. Kit got busy with his research, and we were not in contact during that time, P'Mew. That's why you guys didn't know about this," said Phana as he looked at P'Mew.

"We need to talk, Phana!" said Kit as he threw draggers in his eyes.

"Can that wait? or we may talk here so that you won't hit me," requested Phana with a blameworthy look.

"I'll still hit you even if we are inside here with others," said Kit as he threw a plastic cup at Phana, which he avoided.

"How could you hide him from us, from me? Yes, I was sad and depressed when Beam died. But that doesn't mean I hate Forth, Pha~. Forth was a good friend, and your grandson didn't even have the past memories!!!" scolded Kit heatedly.

"Forth does remember the past. Only it's that Forth is not aware of it as memories. Forth thinks of it as phobia reflects and nightmares," argued Phana.

"Forth has a phobia?" asked P'Mew for the first time since he got here with the others.

"Yes, P'Mew. Forth started to have these weird flashes and developed a phobia when he was sixteen. He was diagnosed with Thalassophobia when he fainted on the shores during one of our family gatherings at Phuket beach, Phi," Wayo stopped to see their reaction.

"That explains a lot," murmured P'Gulf as he shared a stare upon the revealing of the phobia.

P'Mew looked at P'Gulf with a 'we will talk later' look.

Wayo continued the story as all paid attention to his words.

"Since that incident, my son and daughter-in-law forbade him from going anywhere near the vast ocean. But, P'Pha and I believed it was a sign. We consider that P'Forth was back as our grandson.

We cleared things with my son and his wife before we took the next step.

They didn't believe in a miracle like us.

My son is not a science guy. He needed proof for everything, but he trusted us.

My daughter-in-law and son only wanted their only son safe.

They didn't bother about the past or the present incidents.

Therefore, we helped him get therapies to overcome his phobias and hoped for him to remember everything on his own. Forth doesn't know that his parents knew about his therapy sections," said Wayo sadly.

"But, our grandson is not Forth. At least not 100%. He gets the flashes of the past but doesn't know the meaning behind them. He remembers events and experiences the emotions from his flashes but only sees those flashes as a nightmare. A trick his brain plays.

I didn't plan to hide him from you guys. I was worried about his safety with those criminals on the loose.

Forth started to have flashes about Beam recently, which made me reach out to you again, P'Mew. Beam was a family to us. If Beam were alive, I would have wanted to meet him whether he remembered me or not.