"Rain, Summer, Why don't you guys bring P'Forth to the dining area to get some food? We have to talk about something. We will be back," said Kit as he smiled at his grandchildren before gesturing for Phana to follow him outside.

"P'Mew, P'Gulf, Ming, Yo, why don't you follow us too? Sun, you keep others company here," said Phana as he symbolically mentioned him to entertain the others here while they were gone to have the much-needed talk.

P'Mew couldn't take his eyes off Forth as he stared at him longingly. His younger brother is alive in front of him after forty-plus years. All his prayers to meet him again in front of his eyes finally got blessed. He thought only Beam was reborn. It looks like heaven made an exception for his baby brother too.

Unlike P'Mew and P'Gulf, Bane didn't hesitate to engulf Forth in a tight hug. If eyes could speak their language, Forth would have understood why these new people were looking at him longingly and with so much love in their eyes. He returned the hug with a gentle smile as he watched the reaction of the others.

"Welcome to the family," Mr Bane said with a sweet smile, which Forth reflected like a mirror.

P'Mew followed Phana out after he patted Forth's shoulders with a sad smile.

P'Gulf was speechless to say anything as he followed the others too.

As soon as Phana walked out of the family room, he asked for a separate meeting room at the hotel for them. Since they are the hotel's VVIP guests, the management staff prepared the section for them in a limited time.

While the elders left the room with his grandparents, Forth was left behind with a hyperactive bunny and a super shy girl. His parents left his side to entertain the remaining adults and answer their questions. But, the one person Forth wanted to meet was not here, and Forth was disappointed about it.

As he sat with the twins and started to chat, Forth suddenly had his visions back.

He saw himself playing with a toddler with Beam at a beach house.

He saw himself with grandpa Pha and Kit teasing Beam at a bar.

He saw himself running from a puppy as Beam laughed his ass off.

He saw himself throwing a tantrum at an aged woman for almond muffins at the beach house.

He saw himself with the people he met a while ago, but at a much younger age.

As the visions kept coming at him, he experienced a terrible headache that he had never experienced.

He had never experienced headaches with the flashes in past years.

He had never gotten the gleams outside his dreams before.

Now was the first time.

Forth didn't know if he should stop the headache or force the flashes to continue.

"Are you okay, P'Forth? You are turning pale?" questioned Summer worriedly as she saw him sweating in the heavily air-conned room.

"I'll get you a cup of water, Phi," added Rain as he ran towards the drinks section.

"I'll call my mom, P'Forth. She is a doctor. She could help you," stated Summer in concern as Forth stopped her.

"I got to go," said Forth as he held his head and rushed out, leaving the poor worried girl behind.

~

"Before you guys start asking me questions, let me say my part of the story first," said Phana as he waited for a reaction from the others.