Episode 14 Nickel's Family Circumstances 3

Nickel has come to respect the prince completely because he saved him from a family crisis.

 If it's that prince who listens well to what people say, I think he will definitely become a splendid king in the future.

 Moreover, the prince will be Nickel's classmate from now on. I can't wait to go to school with you.

 Then Nickel had another person to worry about.

 It's Linaria, the daughter of the Marquis who told the prince about the Pecloras family.

 Nickel only knew her name, but after asking her sister and friends in detail, she seems to be a celebrity among the children of the nobility who are rumored to be a fiancée candidate for the prince.

 She seems to be shy and withdrawn, and there are rumors that she is not good at men because she only appears at tea parties where only women are present. Nickel's younger sister has a shy personality, so she feels a sense of familiarity.

 Moreover, she is said to be very beautiful. She is rarely seen, and it is said that she is attracting attention among men in that sense.

“But there are rumors that you are dating Spinel-sama instead of His Highness the Prince.

 Nickel panicked when his sister said so.

"That's not it! I haven't met you yet!"

 However, it would be a bit of a shock if the girl who was Nickel's benefactor was dating that servant named Spinel.

 After all, while the prince was listening to his mother's story, which was equivalent to torture, the attendants were shrewdly drinking tea and chatting happily with their sisters and sisters. Is it okay for a follower to do such a thing?

 Moreover, since then, my younger sister has been completely obsessed with that attendant.

 I also became interested in tea parties and parties that I hated so much. Motivated by wanting to see that attendant.

 I'm happy that my sister has taken an interest in socializing, but I feel more than anything else. I admit she has a nice face, but I don't really like her flirty vibe either.

 There's no way my younger sister will be my opponent yet, but if I'm going to admire her anyway, I definitely think the prince is better than that man.

"Well, you'll be able to meet Linaria-sama at the entrance celebration party soon anyway."

"yes…"

 Nickel thought of the young lady he had never met.

 From the way the prince spoke, I could sense that he was somehow favorable towards her.

 I'm sure she's a kind-hearted and beautiful girl worthy of a prince.

 On the day of the entrance celebration party, Nickel was approached by his friend Helbin Goethite.

"Hey, Nickel. How was it? Did you talk to Miss Linaria?"

"Well, it was impossible... I was so nervous that I couldn't say anything..."

 Nickel dropped his shoulders in dejection.

 At the party, the new students and their families go around greeting each other, so this was Nickel's first acquaintance with Linaria, but she turned out to be a more beautiful girl than I had imagined.

 Glittering blue-silver hair. She has bright blue eyes like a deep lake. Her shoulders and waist are surprisingly thin and graceful.

 The moment I saw a modest smile on her somewhat ephemeral beauty, my head went blank, and it was all I could do to say hello. She couldn't help but thank her for the incident.