Episode 10 gentleman ranking

In chronological order, it will be a story before the previous story (episode 36).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Spinel, Spinel"

 As I was walking through the corridors of the academy, a familiar voice called my name.

 When I turned around, I see long silver hair was swaying from the corner of the hallway.

 Does it mean that you are beckoning me to come this way?

 When I approached her while feeling suspicious, she pulled my sleeve and taken me to a empty music room.

"What the hell are you doing?"

 When I asked that question, Linaria asked with momentum.

"Um! How is your highness doing with the other ladies lately? Are you getting along properly?"

“…You know.

 Spinel furrows his brows.

 I've completely learned from the incident with the other party at the first dance, so I've already told her not to get involved in such matters in the future, but are you still going to say it?

"That's why I'm asking you, not His Highness! After all, it's absolutely strange."

"What's funny?"

“His Highness is ranked 5th in popularity!”

“Is that…”

"You really do know, don't you?"

 I heard about Spinel from a female student the other day and knew about its existence.

 The popularity ranking of male students at the academy... if I remember correctly, it was a stupid name such as "the academy's most attractive gentleman ranking".

 It seems that one of the female students who knew that the boys were making the girls' popularity rankings had planned this as well.

 I heard that the 1st and 2nd place were upperclassman knight course students, the 3rd place was the girl Sphen Goethite for some reason, the 4th place was me, and the 5th place was the prince.

"It's strange that His Highness isn't number one! It's His Highness! It's the Prince!"

 Apparently, Rinaria seems to be very dissatisfied with the prince's ranking and seems to be indignant.

"You really are stupid..."

"Why!? Don't you think Spinel is strange!"

"Even if you ask me."

 I would be embarrassed if I asked myself about the ranking that the girls decided. She wants to tell her to do what she wants.

“Because, even if I asked the girls why they were ranked like that, they wouldn’t tell me if they were reluctant to tell me.

 Well, girls wouldn't tell this guy. probably the bestoriginal・cause・I guess.

 Spinel sighs inwardly. He's annoying from the bottom of his heart, but Linaria won't back down until he's convinced.

"I don't think His Highness is unpopular. After all, that vote is mainly done by upperclassmen, isn't it? Girls don't really like younger students, so 1st year His Highness is ranked lower than upperclassmen. It can't be helped. I'm only a year old, but I'm older than His Highness."

 I couldn't help it, so I gave a serious answer. Let's put Sufen in 3rd place aside. That's too special a case.

"Ah... Now that you mention it, you were right."

 She seems to have completely forgotten that Spinel is older. When she glared at him, she gave a deceptive laugh, "Ahaha."

"Ah, I see. The reason Floria-sama and I were ranked high in the girls' rankings is because unlike girls, boys like new things...?"

"I don't have a body or a lid, but I guess so."

 I feel like it's not just that, but it's troublesome, so I nod for the time being.

“In general, those rankings are chosen only by face and status anyway.

"That's true, but... Then, there's no particular problem with His Highness, right? You're on good terms with everyone, aren't you...?"

"..."

 Linaria shrugged her shoulders and looked up at me with upturned eyes.

 The matter of the ranking is probably not a lie, but it seems that it is the thing that worries me the most.

 She is embarrassed because this is a statement that comes purely from worry.

"Haa... I'm doing it properly. Now that I'm a student, the number of times I go to parties and dinner parties has decreased, but I'm still invited once in a while. Besides, I'm relieved that I'm interacting normally when you're not looking. white"

"That's right."

“…Well, it seems that His Highness doesn’t really have much interest in the ladies, and most of his opponents are men.

 For the sake of the prince's honor, I'll follow up just in case. Linaria has a relieved, complicated face.

"As expected, Your Highness is such a person..."

 Spinel thinks that this guy still doesn't understand at all, even though he says after all.

 The reason why the prince only receives invitations from the youngest daughters is because Linaria is there, and the reason why the girls don't make a fuss about him in spite of his position as a prince is because everyone already thinks he has a favorite.

 If you are a person who has a partner and a person who does not have a partner, it is human nature to admire the person who does not have one.

 …When he danced with His Highness at the entrance party, he looked happy too.

 With that, the two of them finally took a step forward, and thought that their concern had been wasted, but in the end, she was the same as before.

 Despite the fact that I am His Highness, there is no sign that it will lead to romantic feelings. She suspects she's doing it on purpose now, but has no idea why.

 Although the prince clumsily started approaching him by giving him presents, it seems that his thoughts are not understood at all. It's really bad that the present itself is pleased from the bottom of my heart.

 Thanks to that, Agen, Ottore, and other creatures are wandering around. I don't think he'll be taken advantage of, and I think I should leave it to the prince, but it's too dangerous and I can't take my eyes off it.

 It's also troublesome for my sister to say this and that every time.

 … Really, it’s troublesome.

 However, when you come to the person in question, you say something like this while tilting your head.

"Speaking of which, what about spinel?"

"…a?"

“No, I don’t think you need to worry about that.

"..."

 It seemed that he could not stop the blue streaks from appearing on his forehead this time.

 Take a deep breath.

“…I don’t want you to say that!! You idiot!!!”

 Linaria let out a pitiful scream and shrugged her head slightly.

Thank you for bookmarking and rating! Very encouraging.

I posted an illustration on Twitter.

There is a link in the activity report, so if you are interested, please contact us.