Episode 17 Review Meeting

"Uu, I'm tired..."

When I returned to my room, I collapsed onto the bed.

Surrounded by so many people, I was very nervous explaining what happened yesterday. My magic has not fully recovered yet, and my body is tired.

Even so, I think it was a great help thanks to having Senarmont-sensei as the interviewee. He was someone I knew well in my previous life, and Sensei himself was a person with little tension, so I felt quite at ease.

Most of all in this world, the other side doesn't know about me.

…Even though it was an inspection by His Highness, something happened.

As I tossed and turned over, I noticed that there was a small, glittering bottle on the desk.

"Ah! This..."

I get up in a hurry and pick it up. A small bottle with black shards. Without a doubt, it was in those ruins.

I was so busy in the morning that I didn't notice the existence of this. She had completely forgotten about it, but did she come home with it in her pocket?

At that moment, I heard the sound of knocking and knocking.

"Miss, are you alright?"

"Cornell! Um, this vial..."

I couldn't help but ask, and Cornell nodded, "Yes."

“It was in the pocket of the skirt when I changed clothes for the young lady who fainted.

Everyone else seemed to be oblivious to the key in their hand and didn't notice me.

I was a little lost, but I thought I should hide this as if it hadn't happened.

Even when I explained the situation, I talked about the contents of the books in the warehouse to some extent, but about the small bottles and tools, I said, "I didn't really understand even if I looked at it."

Senarmont-sensei is a good person as an individual, but when it comes to the ancient mythical kingdom, he changes people and tends to run out of control. I'm sorry, but it's better to keep it down.

"…Please don't tell anyone about this. Please."

When I asked, Cornell simply nodded, "Okay."

Since long ago, she has silently accepted my slightly strange behavior without asking anything. I was very grateful for that.

"So what about me?"

“Yes. …His Highness wants to talk to the young lady.

Is that so? I didn't talk much in the conference room, but I'm sure there are many things I want to say. Spinel was also looking at me with a face that seemed to say something.

"Okay. I'll be right there. Cornell, tea, please."

"yes"

I put the vial in the back of my desk drawer and immediately turned on my heels.

When Cornell prepared tea for three people and left, His Highness slowly got up from the sofa.

Then he bows his head towards me.

"Linaria. I'm sorry."

“So, Your Highness!?”

Startled, I also stood up.

I expected that His Highness would apologize to me because of his personality, but it's too much for the royal family to bow their heads like this.

"Please stop doing that."