Izuku looked up, Nezu had moved away from just standing over to them and had moved over to make some tea on his desk. An idea popped into Izuku's head and he hoped that Nezu would be open for the idea.

"Nezu? Is it possible for you to take Yaoyorozu under your wing?" Izuku asked the fluffy white chimera. Nezu turned back to Izuku and now Shota who had popped his head up. The tired raven haired hero and animal mastermind both looking at the teen in shock and confusion. Nezu stood up, tea in a cup in his hand or paw and looked back at Izuku with a raised brow.

"Well I do have a hero license so I could put her under my supervision. Although I must ask, why me?" Nezu curiously asked Izuku. Izuku nodded his head and cleared his throat.

"Yes, while Yaoyorozu could be given to any of these suggestions, none of them would be able to effectively apply or enhance her talents. She needs a hero who can look over her intellectual based quirk and help her apply it effectively in battle. Nighteye is a good choice but he has to many things going on to be able to help her in training. I know you are also busy but you are much better at time management and I know you can give her task or assignments for her to work on and tell her what she did wrong within seconds," Izuku replied, giving his argument for Momo's hero.

Nezu smiled evilly at his words, the familiar look making Shota shudder. Nezu laughed coyly, brushing his paw against his chin.

"Mmm, her academics results are very impressive. Not super genius but quite close, maybe I can help with that," Nezu chuckled. Shota looked over to Izuku with a stare that just screams his disbelief and grievances of Izuku's decision. 'Are you kidding me' Shota conveyed with just his eyes. Izuku smiled warily and raises his arms in an, I don't know gesture.

"Well if we are done here, we'll go and inform the students about their internships," Shota said, beginning to stand up.

"Hold on, you guys are going to have to do class 1-b as well, Vlad King is still being held up by villain attacks. He really has gotten unlucky with the close proximity of these small time thugs raids," Nezu muses, taking a sip of his tea. Shota and Izuku groan as the sit back down in their seats, clearly upset with the increased workload they have to do. 

"Ugh, I need a coffee," Shota moaned, leaning up against Nezu's desk and propping his head onto his hand, the palm resting on his forehead. 

"The best you can do in my office is tea Eraserhead," Nezu simply replied with an innocent smile. He then made his way over to the printer and pressed the print button. Izuku's and Eraserhead's eyes widened as they stared at Nezu.

"What you didn't print them already?" Shota yelled out, Izuku nodding in agreement. 

"They were in separate documents." Nezu defended, his paws raised in a surrender action. His cheek smile however told the two that Nezu was lying. They both glared at the chimera before smashing their head against Nezu's desk. Nezu chuckled at that.

Katsuki stood across from three tennis ball dispensers, his hands cross to his sides and his eyes focused at the three machines in front of him. They were spread wide apart, one was staring him down straight on while the others were about at a 45 degree angle. He tapped a button on the ground with his foot and the machines buzzed to life, the noises of an engine letting Katsuki know they were getting ready to fire.

Katsuki cracked his neck and hunched slightly as if he was preparing for a fight. He put his hands out in front of him like he was ready to catch something. With high velocity, the tennis balls loaded inside of the dispenser shot out from the machine. At different intervals the tennis balls came flying at him, Katsuki then swiftly moved his arms around and ignited small explosions from his palms.