Q/A's, future story

I just want to thank everyone who has made it this far! 

Your comments and votes, and reads really helped inspire me to continue writing and finishing this story! I know there are some plot holes and some extra chapters that I should add, and if I ever get around to editing this book, I will expand and add more details! 

If you have any questions about the books or characters, don't hesitate to ask them! I'd be happy to answer them :). 

Moving on to my next book

DUN DUN DUN......

The majority of you voted on the main character being isolated and then meeting her two siblings; well, here is the terrible book blurb for you: 

16-year-old Isabella Addison has lived the last 14 years under the guardianship of her neglectful Mother and abusive stepfather. Having never left the property, she has no way of knowing what the outside world is like.

That is until her current guardians are arrested, and she is thrown into her father's custody, who seems a bit hesitant about forming a relationship with her. Adding the fact she has two older siblings and has to overcome the fact she's never been to school. Will her father accept her for who she is, or will he turn out to be just like her mother? 

This book does contain sexual assault, rape, abuse, and drugs. 

And of course, if that's not enough, here is a part of the first chapter I have written: 

Tears cascaded down my cheeks as I curled myself further into the corner of the basement wall. Peeking through my heavy eyelashes, I could see my stepfather's mouth moving in quick precision, his finger aggressively pointing at me. Though I couldn't understand what he was saying as my ears were ringing from the heavy blow he knocked me with seconds ago. 

In a small way, the annoying constant ringing was a blessing. As that meant I couldn't hear him shouting at me or hear him berating me for my mistakes. Though the punch was one of many still to come, I deserved the onslaught for disobeying his orders. 

I learned at a very young age the do's and don't's of this house, and I learned the punishments that came along with disobeying, which is what led me to where I currently am.

He started moving towards me, closing the space between us, and causing me to huddle more tightly into the cement wall. I could feel the vibrations of his heavy feet as they got bigger and bigger until I felt a sharp, aching pain in my hip from where his steel-capped boot kicked me.

I couldn't stop the sob from ripping out of my throat.

I tightened my arms around my head, trying to protect a shred of myself. Especially when his foot belted into my ear, causing my head to slam into the adjacent wall. My body involuntarily slid down the side wall onto the cold hard floor. My vision was blurry from the impact, my bones aching at the contact.

I vaguely felt a harsh grip on my upper arm, which started dragging me across the basement floor. I shut my eyes, not wanting to throw up the little food I had by seeing the basement swim in multiple circles.

I was hardly aware of my stepfather lifting me up onto a mattress till I felt old sharp springs dig into my back before I felt something cold clasp around my ankle, attaching me to the bed again.

I uselessly tried to struggle, trying to move away from the distorted image of my guardian figure. But to no avail. The links to my chain taunted tight, causing the ankle to scruff against my already bruised skin.

A final blow to my head had me falling back onto the mattress, blackness instantly taking me away. 

I hope to see you in the next book! have a lovely day