Agent Barry Allen

Published: September 30 2022
Note: This isn't like my other oneshot "R.A.G.E" this is just Barry as the agent.
○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○

Barry Allen is one of the most toughest and smartest agents in the organization, he is the husband of Iris West-Allen and the father of his twins Dawn and Donavan West-Allen. He is also Central City's hero the Flash.

Not to mention a CSI in CCPD.

Being a secret Agent is hard, especially when it's a secret. But Barry managed, even the Flash can't do it.

"Allen you ready?" Jason, one of the agents, said through the comms.

"Yup." Barry replied, with his spy glasses on him and ready to aim on the target.

Apparently this target is pretty cold, Alfonzo Cruz, a criminal who is hard to catch. Everytime the police try, he keeps escaping. No one can stop him than Barry.

Well, maybe not Barry.

"Ready, aim. Fire!"

Barry then fired his gun, but it went past the man. Like a ghost.

"What the-" Before Barry could finish, someone punched him. It was the same guy.

Barry then started running, but the man was a meta, he then transformed into a wolf, he leaped on Barry and started scratching him.

Barry was screaming, but No one heard him.

"Barry!" One of the agents, Smith, yelled.

The man then transformed back, he took out a vile from his pocket and poured it in his hand. He then turned back into a wolf starting to scratch Barry with the hand that the man poured on.

One of the agents shot the wolf, when it was laying down, it turned back into Alfonzo.

Luckily the agents got here on time.

"He's alive!" Barry heard, he then blacked out.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Barry woke up, finding Cooper, a medical expert with him.

"Hey Barry, you alright?"

"Define Alright." Barry replied, groaning.

"Woah woah! You have 12 stitches, except for your eye, it isn't healed completely, but it left you a scar. Whatever that guy poured on his hand, it's preventing you from healing with superspeed." Cooper explained.

"A scar? How am I gonna hide it?"

"Try make up." One of the female agents, Lila, walked in.

"With all due respect Lila. I don't know how to do make up." Barry sat up slowly.

"That's why I am gonna teach you. Idiot." She replied.

"Fine." Barry then lied down again, he started closing his eyes, but his eyes then shot open.

"What time is it?" He asked quickly.

"It's 2:35."

"Did I get any calls or emergencies?"

"Barry calm down, you didn't get any calls." Cooper said. Barry then let out a relieved sigh.

"Get rest, then you can get back on your feet." Cooper patted his shoulder lightly.

Well just His luck, Central City needs the Flash.

"Cisco? What's up?" Barry asked.

"Robbery at ***********"