CHAPTER 32 (Epilogue)

Jennie walked towards the most prestigious event she attends. She saw multiple of popular and legendary artist. She enters with confidence and strong aura. She sat on her assigned seat. Jennie is nominated and invited to attend in this event. Everybody has their eyes on the certain brunette. 

It has been 4 years when Chaeyoung revoked their contract. She thought Chaeyoung will always stay beside her but the blonde woman also revoked her promise even in her biggest day. She was so mad at her and still love her so much. 

The event started and Jennie won the award she was nominated. She congratulated everybody but she doesn't still feel happy at her achievements. She will be so proud if Chaeyoung was beside her. 

"I hope you're here with me hubby. I can't achieve everything without you as my inspiration." Jennie said in her mind. 

Jennie continued to watch the award show and wait until it finished. She was shocked when she saw the blonde, wearing a maroon tuxedo while her blonde hair falls neatly. She walked towards the brunette. Jennie glared at her and ignored the blonde woman. 

"I'm so sorry wifey. Please forgive me. I'll give you everything later. Everything you want. Please? Don't be mad at me. I love you." Chaeyoung said sweetly but the brunette didn't faze. She coldly looked at the blonde. 

" What did I told you? This is important for me and you came here late? How could you neglect your wife Park Chaeyoung?"Jennie asked madly but Chaeyoung smiled at her.

"I'm here now wifey. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you."Chaeyoung said and hugged Jennie's body. "You're so beautiful Jennie. You're always a goddess in my eyes. I'm so lucky to have you wifey." Chaeyoung continued and pecked Jennie's lips. 

(Flashback on why Chaeyoung was late)

Chaeyoung was busy on a meeting, when a pretty little girl run towards the meeting room. She immediately stood up and hugged the little girl. She saw her crying so she told the meeting to be postponed for now. Everyone in the meeting room left and the little girl with puffy eyes looked at Chaeyoung. The little girl exactly looked like Jennie but she also have Chaeyoung's features such as her chipmunk cheeks. Chaeyoung immediately lifted the little girl on her arms. 

"Why are you crying my Ella? Are you hungry? Are you looking for Mommy Jennie?" Chaeyoung asked and kissed Ella's cheeks.

"No. I missed Daddy Chaengie. I woke up and Daddy isn't there. Why did you leave me there? I'm mad at you. I won't talk to Daddy Chaengie." Ella said (let's pretend she's using her cute and sulking voice.)

"Daddy have a meeting Baby Ella. How about we ate something before we go home? Do you want some ice cream?" Chaeyoung asked and the little girl immediately change her mood. She smiled widely when Chaeyoung talked about food. 

"Yey! Me and Daddy will go on a date! I want strawberry ice cream Daddy!" Ella said which shocked the blonde.

"Where did you learn the word date Ella?" Chaeyoung asked awhile still carrying the girl on her arms. 

"Mommy Jennie told me about it. She always make me jealous, she said that Daddy Chaengie will never date Ella. She said if Daddy Chaengie asked me to go out that means it's a date and now we're going on a date! Let's go Daddy Chaengie!" Ella said and kissed Chaeyoung's cheeks. The blonde chuckled from the mother and daughter never ending saga towards her. 

Chaeyoung and Ella enjoys eating ice cream. She talked with Ella and laughed with her, she didn't notice the time passed by. She immediately realized that she prepared a formal tuxedo for Jennie's award show. It's already night and Ella was tired from eating ice cream and playing with Chaeyoung. Luckily, Chaeyoung is able to attend the award show as Ella is already asleep.