CHAPTER 21 (Joy)

Chaeyoung woke up so she could prepare for their second day in Tokyo,Japan. She and Jennie decided to take a rest last night. They enjoy being with each other's arms.  Jennie didn't let her go and hugged her tighter. Chaeyoung giggles and kissed Jennie's head.

"Jagiya, we need to wake up. It's already 10 am. We need to eat breakfast and went to our first destination. I know you will be happy when we arrive there." Chaeyoung said and Jennie ignored her.

"I don't want to leave our bed Jagi. I want to cuddle with you all day. Please?" Jennie asked sleepily. Chaeyoung didn't pursue anymore and decided to agree on Jennie's request.

"Fine but tomorrow we have to wake up early. I don't want to miss out everything." Chaeyoung said.

"Yehey! I love you Jagi. Let's sleep again. Let's not do anything today or?" Jennie looked at Chaeyoung.

"Or? What? Why you're looking at me like that?" Chaeyoung asked

"Why don't we continue what we're doing yesterday? We've been interrupted too many times." Jennie said seductively. "What do you think Jagi? Let's make some baby." Jennie said and immediately went on top of Chaeyoung.

"I didn't know this is your plan Mommy. You should have told me earlier so I could prepare." Chaeyoung said and touch Jennie's hips up to her waist. Jennie arched her back and moaned.

"Hmmm. Hnng."

"You like this mommy?  I haven't even started. " Chaeyoung said deeply and sat up to kissed Jennie's luscious lips. Jennie grab Chaeyoung's hair and kissed her torridly. Jennie was sitting on Chaeyoung's lap and decided to tease her.

"Aahmm Mmhmn Don't do that mommy." Chaeyoung said in frustration. Jennie smirked and keep kissing her girlfriend's lips. Chaeyoung decided to take off Jennie clothes. She immediately kissed Jennie's neck and sucked it.

"Mmmhhm Aaahhhm Fuck! Daddy! Fuck me already!" Jennie moaned and Chaeyoung still teased the brunette. She continued to lick Jennie's neck and she went to Jennie's mound then sucked her hard. Jennie arched her back. "You really love those Daddy. You always give attention to them. Hhhmm! Don't stop Daddy!" Jennie moaned while pulling Chaeyoung's head closer to her breast. Chaeyoung hugged Jennie's waist and caress her ass. Jennie groaned when Chaeyoung groped her ass. Chaeyoung impatiently insert her dick to Jennie's entrance and aggressively thrusts on her.

"Fuck! Your so tight! Mommy! Your so fucking tight! Hhhhmm! Aaahh! Shiit!" Chaeyoung moaned and kissed Jennie's mound. She hugged Jennie tightly while she hurriedly pound inside her. Jennie can't even talk to her, all she could release was her moan and pleasure. She keep on ruining Jennie's tight entrance and aggressively pound on her. Chaeyoung and Jennie can't keep their mind straight as they felt too much pleasure while feeling each other's body.

"Hnnnnnggg! Mhhhmm! Daddy! I'm cumming! Harder! Don't be gentle and ruin me Daddy! Hhhmmm! Ahhhm!" Jennie loudly moaned and bite Chaeyoung's neck. She can't control her body as she felt herself cumming. She bite Chaeyoung's ears when she came. She gasped when Chaeyoung didn't stop thrusting on her. She hold Chaeyoung's shoulder for her to guide her body. She leaned on Chaeyoung's body and felt hot while leaning on her.

"Mommy! I'm near too! Please! Hhhhnnnng! Mmhhm! Aahh! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cl-" Chaeyoung came with one last thrust. And laid back on their bed.

Jennie didn't stop as she stayed on top of Chaeyoung, then she suddenly rub her clit on Chaeyoung's dick. She  did a couple stroke and inserted again.

They both enjoy the pain and pleasure that day. They didn't mind to scream and moan loudly. Chaeyoung and Jennie didn't waste any moment making themselves satisfied and complete.