CHAPTER 18 (Date)

"Jagiya? Are you ready? I've been waiting here for almost an hour. When are you going to walk out from your closet?" Chaeyoung said in front of Jennie's walked-in closet.

"Just wait Jagii. I'm almost done. I want to look beautiful Jagi." Jennie said and decided to wear her heels. The woman walked out and the blonde froze on her spot when she saw the brunette. Jennie wore a Chanel short dress and her heels.

"Jagiya You're beyond gorgeous. You're like a goddess who came from above to take my soul." Chaeyoung mesmerizingly said. Jennie chuckles and she grabbed Chaeyoung's arm.

"Stop your sweet talk. I want to go out not stay here. Let's go Jagii. Where we will go? I told manger-nim that we will go somewhere important so I cancelled all my schedule." Jennie said and the blonde hop on her motorbike while the brunette sat behind her. The blonde hand over Jennie's helmet and the blonde wore hers.

"It's a surprise Jagiya. I will make this day the best. Let's go." Chaeyoung said and start the engine then the brunette automatically hug Chaeyoung's waist. The blonde wore her black trousers and white shirt then she covered herself on her brown long leather coat. Chaeyoung drove for almost 20 minutes and the blonde stopped at the unknown street to Jennie. She looked around and she saw few people walking. Chaeyoung guide her to come down in the motorbike then looked at Jennie.

 Chaeyoung guide her to come down in the motorbike then looked at Jennie

"I want to start our date by simple breakfast Jagiya. I want you to experience walking in simple yet peaceful neighborhood. This place was known as Samcheongdong-gil Street or Road. It looked cultural yet modern. This street came from the three Chinese character which means clean. I want you to see these kind of places Jagiya." Chaeyoung said and hold Jennie's hands. They walked and looked around the place. Jennie stopped when she smell a scent of good quality caffeine.

"Jagi. We should have breakfast there. Their coffee smell good." Jennie said excitedly and smile to Chaeyoung. The couple decided to have breakfast inside the café. The ambiance is so calm and the smell of coffee will make you more relax.

"Sit here Jagiya. Let's look at their menu. What do you want to taste Jagiya?" Chaeyoung sweetly asked. The brunette told her what she wants and the waitress came. She wrote down their order and she leave them.

"Jagi. Why did you bring me here? Do you want me to eat at every shop or café here?" Jennie asked and the blonde chuckles.

"Jagiya, I don't want you to eat everything here. I just want you to feel this quiet place and relax yourself. I know that you're work was stressing you out so I decided to choose somewhere you will feel comfortable." Chaeyoung explained and hold Jennie's hands. "Don't stop yourself Jennie. Be who you are and what makes you comfortable. I want you to realize that you shouldn't let others pressures you or control you Okay?" The brunette nodded and she can't reply to Chaeyoung's sincerity.

"I know that Jagi. Thank you for bringing me here. I hope this day won't be short for us. I really love to enjoy and appreciate things with you Jagi." Jennie said and their order came. The two smiled at each other as they were satisfied by the food they ordered. They finished eating their breakfast and stayed for a couple of minutes to talk with each other, share their childhood and past. Jennie is laughing at Chaeyoung's childhood story.