CHAPTER 1 (I met you again)

Chaeyoung has been working on her friend's flowershop for almost a week. Her friend Joan is on a vacation and she asked the blonde to manage the shop for almost a week. She watered the flowers and arrange their places. She was also assigned to make a bouquet of flowers. She is excellent in designing or arranging the flowers. Most of her customers we're young ladies and they keep flirting at the blonde woman. Chaeyoung didn't turned them down as she also said sweet words to them. She knows that they buy flowers not because she arrange it beautifully but because she was there. Chaeyoung was always confident in everything she do, that's why a lot of ladies want to hooked her up but she isn't ready to give herself with just random strangers.

"Good morning Chae! I missed you! I'm so glad you agree to take my working days! Thank you so much!" Her friend said.

"That wouldn't be a problem. You know I'm always free. How's your vacation? Did you have fun?" Chaeyoung
asked.

"Oh My God! I'm so happy! I met my fiancé's family and we got along really well! Anyways! I brought you something! You could open it when you go home." Joan said

"Thank you but you shouldn't have to give me this. I could always work here anytime. Still thank you for this." Chaeyounh said.

"Well! You can leave early today! I know you're tired and I guess those ladies bothered you again. Why can't you try to date them? Maybe you will have someone else to focus on not just your flowers that you watered on the afternoon." Joan said while laughing with Chaeyoung.

"I think I'm not ready to enter in a relationship. I can take care of myself and I guess I don't have time to look for someone who will love me as I am. By the way. I think I have to go, I haven't cleaned up my apartment since yesterday." Chaeyoung said.

"Don't be overdramatic! You were always so neat! I don't know if you haven't touch a single dirt or dust. But Yeah. You can go. I can take it from here. Take care okay? Thank you again!" Joan said.

Chaeyoung bid goodbye to her friend and went to grab her helmet and black leather jacket. She wore it and ride her motorbike. When she got home, she immediately clean her apartment. She made sure that every corner was clean. Chaeyoung went to her bathroom and took a shower. When the night came Chaeyoung receive a text message.
"Tonight. 9pm. Be ready." The blonde already know what it was. She cook for herself and prepare for the fight. She wore her black leather jacket and white tank top on the inside while wearing jeans and white shoes. She look at herself and went to wear her black leather gloves. After she prepared herself she went to her motorbike wear her helmet and ride to the arena. When she arrive at her locker room, she take off her jacket and leather gloves. She wait for herself to be called and when she heard her name. She immediately jog her way to the arena.

"Wohoooo! Go Pheonix! Don't let us down! Pheonix! Pheonix"

"Pheonix! Pheonix! You can do this! Pheonix! Go!"

That is all Chaeyoung could hear. The audience cheer and scream for her. She heard them shout her name. The blonde woman look at her opponent. She never underestimate her opponent not until they showed her how they attack. Chaeyoung not just use her fist in fighting in arena, she knows that she have to use her sensitivity and mind to defeat someone.

The fight started. She observe her opponent really well and from the looks of it. The man is so boastful of himself and belittle Chaeyoung. These type of people only have air on their skull. He shouldn't have messed with me. Chaeyoung said in her mimd. The man throw punches at Chaeyoung but the blonde keep defensing her stance. She throw him a hard punch in his ribs and the man felt that it cracked. He suddenly lose himself and touched his ribs but still he continued to give punches to Chaeyoung. The blonde already knows his weakness. She took advantage of if and keep giving punches on his broken ribs. Chaeyoung knows that he will blocked it so she immediately give him a hard kick on his side. She saw that the man lose his balance. She quickly jumped and kick the man in his neck. The whole crowd was so amaze by the woman who always finished her fight with a flying kick. The man didn't get a chance to stand up as he was already unconcious at the ground.