CHAPTER 20 (Down)

Jennie and Chaeyoung prepared themselves for a trip. The brunette was so excited when the blonde suddenly asked her to go in Japan with her. She was so inlove to Japan's winter season. It may be cold but it sometimes will make you comfortable especially if you where with someone you love.

It has been two months after Chaeyoung decided to court and date Jennie. Jennie was living her happiest life with Chaeyoung. In those two months Chaeyoung already informed her parents about Jennie but she told them she can't go back yet. Chaeyoung told everything to her parents. They understand and respect Chaeyoung, her parents are excited to meet the brunette who made their daughter felt love.

"Jagi? Where we will stay in Japan? We will be there for a week right?" Jennie asked. Chaeyoung looked at Jennie and hold her face.

"Don't worry about it Jagiya. I can afford a comfortable hotel in Japan. I used what I earned from fighting. I didn't know it was a large money. I thought boss just give me tips from rich people. I bought us a car in Japan. So we could travel anywhere, especially now, it's winter season. We can't always walked at their streets." Chaeyoung explained and Jennie knows that her girlfriend was telling the truth.

"Why did you suddenly asked me to go there Jagi? It's so uncommon for you to travel. You hate to sit at a plane or jet Jagi. Why? Will you meet someone there?" Jennie suspiciously asked.

"Jagiya, I don't have someone to meet. I heard you love winter and I decided Japan is quite near to that season. Also I'm still not finish on courting you. I'm taking our time with joy and love. I'm really serious when I told you, I will date, court, propose to you Jagiya. Let's just enjoy this trip. You will have busy schedules after this." Chaeyoung said which made Jennie went closer to her and gently pulls down Chaeyoung's nape then kissed her lips.

"I fucking love it Jagi. I might be a little mess up but when you came, you drastically organize and arrange everything accordingly. I don't know what to do if you didn't came. I love you so much Park Chaeyoung. Don't leave me alone. I can't take it when someone I love leave me again. I might loose my sanity Jagi." Jennie said with hurt and pain in her eyes.

"I won't leave you alone Jen. I will never do such thing. I love you too Jennie Kim. Let's go. We're taking a jet. I've bought it last week. I arrange everything for this trip Jagiya. So relax okay?" Chaeyoung said and grabbed their luggage.

The couple arrived at a private jet. It really look fancy and luxurious. When Jennie found out everything about Chaeyoung, her girlfriend began to treat her in expensive clothes, five star restaurant or luxury places. Jennie knows Chaeyoung born as hella rich, she didn't expect her lover will buy everything for her. She like how Chaeyoung took care of her.

Jennie and Chaeyoung sat beside each other. Blonde woman was drawing circles on her girlfriend's hands while reading a book. Chaeyoung wore an eyeglass. She looked professional and serious but a certain brunette didn't look at her like that. She went closer to Chaeyoung and whispered seductively on her ear.

"You look so hot Daddy. You should always wear your reading glass. You look like you can give an extremely good fuck." Jennie said and bite Chaeyoung's ear. Jennie smriked when she saw her girlfriend's eyes get dark and lustfully look back at her.

"I can give a good fuck Mommy. You knew that already. Do you want me to do it with you? so you can remember how hard I can make you cum. " Chaeyoung said deeply.

"I'm down with everything Daddy. I can also go down on you. What do you like?" Jennie said but a stewardess interrupts asking them what did they prefer to eat. Jennie looked so annoyed when it flirtly smile to Chaeyoung but her girlfriend didn't even threw a glance to her and focus on reading again.