CHAPTER 31 (Chaos)

Morning came, sunlight hits Chaeyoung's face and the latter decided to open her eyes. She saw a closed cat eyes. She smiled lovingly then hugged the woman tightly. Jennie felt warm when someone hugged her, she move closer then return the hug.

Jennie immediately kissed the blonde's neck.

"Good morning, I missed you hubby." Jennie said and looked at Chaeyoung's eyes.

The blonde knew what the brunette meant to say. She rush towards Jennie's lips and kissed her torridly. Both lips fought with dominance but a cat eyed person lose. Chaeyoung chuckle when Jennie push her sideward and climb on top of her. Jennie continued to kissed Chaeyoung but this time she won against the blonde. Chaeyoung's hand went on the brunette's back and caressed it. Her hands roam around Jennie's body and she felt heat on her lower part when Jennie moan. They got startle when they heard a loud ringtone came from Jennie's phone.

"Don't mind it. I won't stop this if I were you." Jennie said threatened the blonde. "Touch me more." She demands and the blonde sat up with Jennie's body.

"Anything for you." Chaeyoung said and kissed Jennie. She hugged the brunette's waist and kissed her torridly. She felt that Jennie grind on her hard member. Chaeyoung moan while kissing Jennie. They heard continuously ring from Jennie's phone. Jennie and Chaeyoung stopped kissing at each other. They both breathe while Chaeyoung's face rest on Jennie's chest.

"Answer it love. It could be someone important." Chaeyoung said and smiled at Jennie.

"Do me while I answer the phone." Jennie command but the blonde reject her.

"Answer it first love, I'll just wait you downstairs." Chaeyoung said then kissed Jennie's head. She stood up and went to the door.

Jennie saw that it was her manager. She answered the phone with irritation.

"What is it?" Jennie said coldly.

"You have an important schedule today, you're invited at an award show. I'll send you your dress. Also, Chaeyoung won't escort you today. Someone from the agency sent you a new bodyguard." Her eyes widened when she heard about it.

"What? When does this happen?" Jennie asked.

"You didn't know? Chaeyoung revoked the contract. She went to the company the day before yesterday. I thought she to-" Jennie immediately hang up and run downstair. She immediately shouts at Chaeyoung. She went towards her and made Chaeyoung face her.

"Why did you revoked the contract? Tell me!" Jennie said loudly

"Jennie, please calm down first. I will tell you everything." Chaeyoung said.

"How can I calm down?! Are you going to leave me too?" Jennie asked. 

Chaeyoung let out a sigh and looked directly in Jennie's eyes. She touch her cheek and leaned her foreheads on Jennie's forehead. 

"Whatever happens, I won't leave. I'm always beside you Jennie." Chaeyoung said. 

"Why does it feel like you're leaving me? Tell me Chaeyoung, is there someone you love other than me? I will still accept you hubby just please don't leave me. I need you so much." Jennie said and hugged Chaeyoung's waist. 

"There's no one else Jennie. I won't ever leave you for someone else. The reason I revoked the contract is because I can't be your bodyguard." Chaeyoung said and Jennie looked up at her confusedly. 

"Why? Are you tired of protecting me? Are you tired of me?" Jennie asked while tears are forming in her eyes. 

"I will never be tired of protecting and loving you wifey. I just revoked  the contract because I have to take over Dad's company. I have to work but I told him that I won't go to Melbourne for my work. I will handle it while I'm here. If there's important thing to discuss with Dad then that's  when I'll visit him." Chaeyoung explained and kissed Jennie's head. Jennie pulled away from their hug and kissed Chaeyoung's lips. She bite her bottom lip and pushed Chaeyoung at the counter. Chaeyoung got shocked and hold Jennie. 

"Don't be mad wifey. I'm here, no need to rush." Chaeyoung said. Jennie scoffed and pulled Chaeyoung's hand towards the living room. She pushed Chaeyoung and went on top of her. 

"I will never rush when it comes to you hubby. Let's have a wonderful day. Shall we?" Jennie seductively said and kissed Chaeyoung's ear then bite it. She felt Chaeyoung's hand on her waist. She moaned when the blonde touched her ass then groped it. The blonde can't fight the heat inside her. 

"Wifey, I need you. Please." I oleaded and the brunette smirked when she heard the blonde pleas at her. Jennie went down and pulled down Chaeyoung's pajama. She saw Chaeyoung's hard dick sprung out. She touch it couple of times and she hewrd the blonde moan and looked up. Chaeyoung went crazy when she felt hot and soft mouth on her dick. She looked down and stared at Jennie's eyes. She hold Jennie's head and guide her. When Jennie felt Chaeyoung is close, she stood up and place her center on Chaeyoung's dick. She bite the blonde's shoulder when she sat down and felt the blonde's hard dick inside her. 

"Uum. It's so good wifey." Chaeyoung said.

"I know. I'm always good hubby. I'm Park Jennie remember? I can do anything for you." Jennie said and went up and down on Chaeyoung's dick. The brunette continue to ride on top of the blonde until she came. She was shocked when Chaeyoung lifted her and change their position. Chaeyoung is now on top of her. 

"Did you thought you can top me all the way? I can be both wifey. I haven't came yet." Chaeyoung said and immediately thrust inside Jennie. She hold Jennie's waist and thrust deeply inside the brunette's pussy.

"Fuck! You're always so good hubby. Don't stop please!" Jennie begged and went closer to Chaeyoung but the blonde didn't agree and pushed her gently.

"Stay ther wifey. You don't get to touch me. I will touch you okay?" Chaeyoung said and went down then kissed Jennie's breast. She went to kissed and sucked the other while she groped the other. She heard the brunette moaned loudly. Jennie was about to hug her but she hold her wrist and locked it above Jennie's head. 

"What did I say about touching me?" Chaeyoung asked 

"I'm not allowed to touch you." Jennie said. 

"Good girl. Now stop touching me and let me do it for you." Chaeyoung said and touch Jennie's breast and kissed her neck. Chaeyoung continued to thrust forward on Jennie. She relentlessly thrust on Jennie's pussy until Jennie screamed her name. 

"Hubby! I'm so close! Please cum with me! Faster hubby." Jennie plead and the blonde oblige. 

She went deeper and faster. Chaeyoung can't control her ecstasy and she reached it. Jennie moaned when Chaeyoung came inside her. She felt good and relief. She was beyond satisfied from what Chaeyoung did. The blonde stood up and wore her pajama while Jennie fixed her nightgown. Jennie went behind Chaeyoung and hugged the blonde's waist. 

"Thank you hubby. I love you so much." Jennie sweetly said. Chaeyoung decided to tease her.

"No problem wifey. Let's eat? I've prepared breakfast for you." Chaeyoung said and kissed Jennie's head. She was about to left but a certain brunette hold her wrist tightly. 

"You forget to say something important to me Park Chaeyoung." Jennie said coldly. Chaeyoung gulped but she continue to act she doesn't knows. 

"What did I forget wifey? And why you're calling me my full name?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"You didn't tell me you love me Park Chaeyoung. Do I have to remind you?" Jennie asked and looked coldly on Chaeyoung's eyes. 

"Is that it? I love you too wifey. Now let's go. I'm hungry." Chaeyoung said and left Jennie. The brunette stomped her feet and followed the blonde.