CHAPTER 16 (Secrets)

Chaeyoung went on top of Jennie and kissed the brunette deeply and torridly. She never kissed Jennie like this, like she was hungry for her kisses and want to eat Jennie's lips and tongue. Chaeyoung kissed Jennie aggressively and she goes to Jennie's neck and jaw. Jennie knows that this is the effect of the drug and she knows that the only way to relieved this is to be pleasured. Suzy must have planned to drugged Chaeyoung so she could enjoy my girlfriend. Unluckily, Chaeyoung sent me the address and saw her. You won't get to taste my Park Chaeyoung. She's only mine.

"Uuhm. Aah! Jagi! It's good but please take it slowly." Jennie said but the blonde didn't listen instead she leave mark on Jennie's collarbone. She undressed Jennie's silk red nightgown. She immediately sucked Jennie's breast that made the brunette arched her back.

"Aah. Fuck! I love it Jagi! Suck them more! Lick them Jagi!" Jennie moaned and the blonde was so turned on by Jennie's moan. She didn't reply to Jennie as she enjoy and played Jennie's breast. She went to the other and groped the other. She pinch Jennie's nipple while she slight bit the left nipple. Jennie moaned loudly and grabbed Chaeyoung's hair aggressively and kissed her. She deeply kissed the blonde while Chaeyoung's hands massage Jennie's mount. The brunette keep moaning while she's kissing the blonde. The blonde pulled away and went to Jennie's neck she smell the brunette and kissed it. She went down on her collarbone and leave mark around Jennie's upper chest.

"Jagi! Touch me already! I want to feel you!" Jennie said loudly and the blonde obeyed her. She touched Jennie's clit and licked her fingers. She inserted her finger while  looking at Jennie. The blonde smirked when Jennie gasped and put her arms on the blonde.

"Aah! Fuck! Jagi! You hit it! Please deeper!" Jennie begged and the blonde thrust deeper and faster. She made sure to satisfy Jennie fast. Jennie hugged the blonde woman on top of her tightly. Chaeyoung keep her fast pace.

"I'm so close Jagi! Aah! Uuhm! Deeper! Faster! Jagiii! I'm cumming! Uhhhhmmm! Shit! I came hard Jagi." Jennie said and the blonde isn't contented. She goes down and lick Jennie's soaked pussy. When she was done licking her. She dive in and eat Jennie's wet pussy. She devoured Jennie and the brunette shout loudly.

"Fuck! Jagiii! I just came! It's so good Chaeng! Fuck! Eat me like that baby!" Jennie plead and the blonde obeyed her. What Jennie didn't expect is Chaeyoung inserted her middle finger to Jennie. The brunette loudly gasped.

"Shhiiiittt! Baby! Keep eating me baby! Fuck!! Eat me harder Jagii. Fucking made me come again!" Jennie shouted at her. The blonde smirked when she heard Jennie shout at her. She decided to make her pace faster than earlier. In no time she heard Jennie shout loudly.

"Fuck! I'm cumming Jagii! Please make me come again! I'm close baby! Do it! Make me cum!" Jennie shouts and the blonde do it and Jennie came again. The brunette was gasping for air and she breathe loudly. She got startled when the blonde didn't stop instead she stroke her dick on Jennie's pussy multiple of times and agressively put it inside her.

"Hhhmm. You're so tight mommy! You fucking choking me mommy! I will fuck you so hard!" Chaeyoung loudly said. She thrust deeper and harder inside Jennie's pussy and the brunette saw that Chaeyoung was still dressed. She immediately unbottuned her clothes and touch the blonde's abs. She was so turned on by it.

"Fuck! This is so good mommy! I'll probably gonna fuck you all night! Shiiit! You keep choking me! Are you close mommy? Do you want me to cum with you? Hhhm? Let's cum together mommy." Chaeyoung said and thrust deeper and faster. She guide Jennie's waist  and she thrust aggressively on Jennie's tight pussy. She hit Jennie's spot and the brunette loudly shouts at her.

"Fuck! Daddy! You hit my fucking spot! Don't stop daddy! Fuck me harder! Please I beg you! I'm cumming! Aaaahm! Uuhm!" Jennie loudly moaned.

"I'm so close to mommy! Please come with me! I'm reaching my climax mommy! I'm going to explode in your tight pussy! Fuck! Aaahh! Uuuhhh!" Jennie and Chaeyoung came together. They both reached their climax. Chaeyoung laid on top of Jennie and kissed the brunette's neck. She tiredly look at the brunette and she saw Jennie's eyes were glistening like she's close in crying. She quickly touch Jennie face.

"Why are crying Jagiya? Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry. I should've control myself." Chaeyoung said.

"Don't say sorry Jagi. I'm crying because it felt so good. I never felt like this before Jagi. You made me feel completed Chaeng. I never knew that I will found someone who will complete my gaps." Jennie sincerely said.

"I love you Jennie Kim. I will always make you complete and full. I will fill every gaps you have as I will be beside you all the time." Chaeyoung said and kissed Jennie passionately. She went up to kissed Jennie's forehead and put her arms on Jennie's neck. She hugged Jennie and made her arms as Jennie's pillow. She pulled up the blanket to cover their naked bodies. She hugged the brunette tightly.

"I have to tell you something Jagiya. I should've told you this long ago before you met me and hire me as your bodyguard. I've been thinking to tell you everything." Chaeyoung said and the brunette nods at her. The blonde slowly touch Jennie's bare shoulder and said " I am once an illegal fighter. I fought in underground arena. I called myself as Pheonix. I became a fighter on the illegal arena when I was 18. At first I was just a newbie and receive small amout of money but when I continuedly won, A lot of rich people bet on me and they gave me huge money. It has been my job for almost 4 years. I stopped fighting when you hired me Jagiya." Chaeyoung said.

"Why did you have to fight Jagi? Where is your parents?" Jennie said. The blonde look at her and sighed.

" Actually being a fighter is not just my secret Jagii. Only Goeun-unnie knew about it but she didn't know my other secret." Chaeyoung said and she continues "I was born in Auckland, New Zealand but I was raise in Melbourne, Australia. My real name is Roseanne Park. I'm the lost heiress of Mason and Claire Park." Chaeyoung truthfully said. The brunette looked at her as she can't believe what her girlfriend was saying.