CHAPTER 30 (Arrested)

After Jennie met Anthony and the event. The married couple decided to go back in Korea. Chaeyoung want to make sure that Jennie's non-biological father will be arrested. The blonde woman is expected to go back in Melbourne because her father wants her to handle the company. She told her father that she will deal with the issue on Jennie's family. Chaeyoung wants to make sure that before she go back, Jennie will be with her true family. Jinyoung helped Chaeyoung as she was a great witness. 

When they filed an arrest Jennie's father didn't hesitate to surrender and the judgement was finally served. Jenie saw her father. Jennie didn't move close to him but the man wants to talk with Jennie. Chaeyoung saw it and protects Jennie. She looked coldly on the man and gently pulled Jennie on her back. 

"You won't have to get closer to Jennie Mr Kim. She's not your daughter. Step back and don't come near my wife." Chaeyoung warned the man. Mr. Kim looked at Chaeyoung then he smile without malice on her. 

"Protect Jennie. She may not be my daughter but I treated her as my own. I regret what I did on Jinyoung and Minhee. When I took Jennie, she changed me. I thought I would dislike or hate her but she made me smile lovingly. She healed my heartbreak. I'm so sorry princess. Cherish every moments with your moms." Mr. Kim said and turn his back on Jennie. They walked out the court and the man was escorted to the detention car. 

Chaeyoung felt Jennie's hand on her hand. She held it tightly while she looked at Jennie's eyes. She saw tears on Jennie's catlike eyes. She wiped her tears when it fell down on her face. Jennie immediately hugged the blonde's waist and cried harder on her chest. 

"I'm here wifey. I won't leave. Let it all out Jennie. You don't have to worry anymore. I know you loved him but he must pay for what he did to your family. I'm sorry if you have to experience this." Chaeyoung comforts her and returned the hug. 

"I once loved him and I forgive him hubby. You knew what he sacrifice for me. He became my true father whether he kidnapped me or not. I already find a place to forgive him. Mom and Mommy won't hold long grudge on him." Jennie said and leaned on her. "Let's get out of here hubby. I don't want to be here any minute. Please take me somewhere other than this. I felt suffocated hubby." Jennie said while gasping for air. Chaeyoung immediately move and looked at Jennie. 

"Jennie you have to calm down. Breathe in. Breathe out. Love? Focus on my voice. This is your hubby. I'm Park Chaeyoung. Please love breathe slowly okay? Calm down." Chaeyoung said and caressed Jennie's back. And soothingly told Jennie to breathe in and out slowly. 

When Jennie calmed down, she and Chaeyoung left the court room. A lot of news reporter came in front of them. Chaeyoung secure Jennie., she blocked the reporters to Jennie's path. Jennie got panic attack but Chaeyoung caressed her shoulder and pulled her closer to her body. After that, they got inside the car. Jennie's manager followed them. She sat beside the driver seat. 

"I know it's hard for you Jennie but you have to be strong especially now that your family is here." Her manager said. Chaeyoung and Jennie got shock when the manager knew about it. "Miss Lee told me everything, she's waiting for you and Chaeyoung." She said and told the driver to go at the location of Jennie's parents. 

They arrive at the villa where Chaeyoung met Jinyoung. She knew about it as she was called there before. Jinyoung welcomed them at the living area. She stood up and hugged Jennie. The manager excused a goodbye to them. Jennie broke down and cried on Jinyoung's shoulder. 

"I'm here Jennie. Me and your Mom will always protect you. You don't have to worry because I will do everything to protect you and your Mom." Jinyoung said. 

"I know Mommy, I just can't move on so easily. He treated me as his own and I loved him as my own father. I'm just hurt  Mama. It hurt so much." Jennie said.

"You'll be fine Jennie, sooner or later . You will heal from this wounds. Now, let's eat and your Mom cooked for us. Go at the kitchen. I'll just talk with Chaeyoung." After Jinyoung said this, Jennie looked at Chaeyoung and the blonde nodded at her. 

"You love my daughter so much Miss Park. Jennie is so fragile now. Its like she's a glass. I know I don't have to remind you about her safety but Jennie is my treasure and I can't see her like this." Jinyoung said and looked at Chaeyoung's eyes. 

"Miss Lee you don't have to worry about Jennie. As long as I'm here, No one can harm her. I love her so much and I will do anything for her safety." Chaeyoung determinedly  said.

"But how about when you're not here. Your father already talked about this with me, he told me that you will not stay here any longer as you have to manage your family business." Jinyoung said.

"That is also what I have to tell you Miss Lee, I'm not ready to leave Jennie but I have to. I can't do anything about my situation with my family. I can't just turn my back on them. And I can't leave Jennie in a state like this. I decided to handle the company while I'm here. I will tell my Dad that my work will be here." Chaeyoung said and Jinyoung smiled at her. 

"I knew it. You will do everything for Jennie. I knew it form the start. Let's go. They might be looking for us." Jinyoung said ans stood up but Chaeyoung stopped her.

"Please stop calling me Miss Park, I'm Jennie's partner and you're my mother-in-law. Please call me Chaeyoung. Jennie already knew my identity so it will be inappropriate if you call me formally." Chaeyoung said and Jinyoung agreed then they walked towards the kitchen.