FINAL

5 months later.

"Where are you?"
"we're on our way, shut up and stop calling, you'll just ruin your own surprise"
"Hahahaha sorry"

"Who is that hyung?" Jungwon asked who's busy on his phone, probably having a conversation with Hee.

"What?- i-it's Jay.. yeah.. Jay.." Jake replied, making Sunoo to laugh.

The three of them has been always together ever since the incident happened, they started a friendship whom they never expect.

Jungwon just shrugged, making Jake to breathe out in relief.

__

"this is so childish, why are you covering my eyes with your dirty hands" Jungwon says, "shut up or i'll push you" Sunoo claps back.

Jake only laughed at them.

They stopped, "you can remove my hands now"

"Why don't you do it instead? That's your hands hello"

and Sunoo, purposely pushed him, causing the other to fall onto the ground, "ow"

"sorry, i forgot to control my strength" Sunoo sarcastically apologized.

"tss.." Jungwon rolled his eyes and about to stand up on his own when a hand offers, "it's dirty there" he looked up and saw Hee, causing his face to brighten, he accepted it quickly, wiping the dust to his clothes.

"thank you.." he says shyly.

"look at this two-faced" Sunoo interrupt, causing Jungwon to look at him with displeasing reaction, quickly looking away to give his attention to the man infront of him.

He noticed that Hee was wearing a suit, which confused him, "why are you wearing that?"

Now that he just finished looking around, he now finally understand why.

"no way.." his hand automatically covers his mouth in shocked.

He backs up a little bit, tears starting to build up when Hee held his hand and kneel infront of him.

"Jungwon.. i have loved you for many years.. and still counting, we've gone through many challenges in life and i'm glad that i passed all that through with you, we got into fights caused by misunderstandings but we've talked and clear all of those, my mom who was like a barrier between us.. we both didn't let that barrier separate us forever, those problems made us more stronger than we are already, and i'm so proud of you for not giving up to me"

"and now.. i'm kneeling infront of you to offer you this ring" he takes out the little box from his pocket, "and be my lifetime partner, Yang Jungwon."

"Will you marry me?"

And when he finally said that line, his tears bursted out, "yes.. yes, i love you"

Hee wore the ring to him, giving his hand a kiss before proceeding to kiss his lips, his arms wrapping around his waist.

"i love you too"

"Congratulation-" Jake got cut off as Jay's phone suddenly rang.

"Wait a minute"

"hello?"
"hello sir, is this.. Park Jongseong?"
"yes yes"

The others got confused as Jay started finding his keys, "found it, Jake" he calls Jake and threw the keys to him.

"Why? Why are you giving me your keys?" He asked.

"Sunghoon.. he's finally awake" he replied causing Jake to froze on his spot for a moment, his mind still processing what he said.

His tears starts falling down as those words sinks in , "i-..i-'m sorry.. i have to go" he ran.

"We'll follow you, be careful!" Jay yelled.

__

The younger wipes his tears though he couldn't stop himself from crying no matter how hard he tries.

__

[ Jay ]

Jay:
he's not in the hospital
Hee said he's in the place where the two of them argued who was the one who found that place first.

Jake had a thought of it for a moment, "place.. ah!" Realization hits him.

...
6:45pm

Jake stopped midway as he saw someone's figure, "hoon.." he slowly walks and there- he saw the man of his life, standing, looking at the city lights and the sun almost done setting down, his tears bursted out more.

"why aren't you saying anything? Huh? You're disappointing me sweetie" He suddenly turned around to Jake, making Jake's body to jolt in surprise.

His teasing smile.. oh how he missed those so much, "hoon.."

"are you not happy to see me?" He asked.

"no, of course" he ran to him, sneaking his arms around his waist to hug him tightly, "i missed you.. so much.." he mumbles, burying his face deeper to his chest.

He could hear Sunghoon's soft chuckles, "i missed you too.. Jake" he wrapped his arms around him, placing a gently kiss to his forehead.

The younger backs up for a moment, "this is real.. right?"

"of course, you dummy" he flick his  forehead lightly.

"just want to make sure"

Sunghoon chuckled, "i swear, this isn't a dream"

"even if you die?"

"even if YOU die" Sunghoon teased making Jake smile back.

"prove that this isn't a dream then" Jake raised a brow.

"sure baby" he tilted his head and captured his lips, he wraps his arm around his waist as he pulled him closer.

Jake caressed his nape as he responds to his kiss with the same movements.

Sunghoon could hear his little whimpers, which made him to laugh and stop the kiss.

Jake eagerly pulled him again which surprised Sunghoon but eventually responded quickly.

"i love you... Jaeyun" he pecked his lips once again, "always."

Jake smiles, "i love you too.. forever."

-THE END.

SPECIAL CHAPTER TOMMOROW, I NEED TO REST NOW, MY CLASS WILL START IN 3 HOURS.